From the liberal weiners

I just about fell out of my chair, that is great!!

unclesam.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (S1lentOp @ July 22 2004,9:15)]Is there any way to download this? This is awesome.
Not that I know of. The best I could think of would be to download a sound recorder and have it record it then put it on a CD. If that is something you want to do I would suggest power record from blaze audio.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (S1lentOp @ July 22 2004,10:15)]Is there any way to download this?  This is awesome.
Totally. Go to your temporary internet files and drag the "this_land.swf" file to your desktop. Bingo, it's yours ;)

Hehe, I just have to right click the mrpop's link and go to Save As.

If you check his overall voting history he tends to change his vote and viewpoint occasionally...ie he waffles..

That was really funny...
smile.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Maddmedic @ July 23 2004,8:06)]If you check his overall voting history he tends to change his vote and viewpoint occasionally...ie he waffles..

That was really funny...
smile.gif
tounge.gif
I would call him a pancake because he flipflops. I have never heard the term waffles before, well other than food of course.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mrpopdrinker @ July 23 2004,7:26)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Maddmedic @ July 23 2004,8:06)]If you check his overall voting history he tends to change his vote and viewpoint occasionally...ie he waffles..

That was really funny...
smile.gif
tounge.gif
I would call him a pancake because he flipflops. I have never heard the term waffles before, well other than food of course.
Must be a Minnesota thing, ya know??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Maddmedic @ July 24 2004,10:42)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (mrpopdrinker @ July 23 2004,7:26)]
[b said:

That was really funny...
smile.gif
tounge.gif
Must be a Minnesota thing, ya know??
Maybe but maybe not. Here is a quote from the urban dictionary on the word waffle.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Waffle

2 thumbs up
click to vote

A nickname (however true) branded on 2004 Democratic Presidential Nominee John Kerry due to his lack of a stance on any positions, except for the ones stuck on him by the DNC pertaining to the activist/special interest/minority rights/out-of-touch-with-reality issues of the day.

This special ability (or lack thereof) cost him the 2004 election, sparing American democracy (where "majority rules") for 4 more years.

John Kerry, that waffle... why can't he make up his mind? Does he not have a mind, other than the 'collective thought-well' of the DNC?

Back