FS: playstation 1

|CoR|Braveheart

in mint condition, comes with the original box, original manual, 1 original controller, all cords, mem card, controller cable extension, a bunch of old games including the CD that game with the system.
getattachment46d90a50ou1.jpg

getattachment46d89521qw9.jpg

007kq8.jpg

$30.00 for everything.

paypal: nlryberg@msn.com

heatware: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=63404

might trade for PC games, give me offers.

HAHAHA! Braveheart you spelled your name wrong!

On a different note, there's a good chance you'll never sell your PS. It's unfortunate, but old consoles and games almost never sell -- especially one 2 generations old. I wish I could help you out, but I have my hands full with Ninja Gaiden 2... *drools at all the blood and gore*

HAHAHA! Braveheart you spelled your name wrong!
/me smacks tj on the back of the head

It is possible that his seller ID for ebay or another auction site is "bravheart" if the handle "braveheart" was already taken.

Odd, they have limited stuff and some weird games.

www.mostlymusic.biz has a ton of stuff, but its Canadian.

Thats the place I brought my Sega Dreamcast and games.

I was surprised to see Resident Evil 4 action figures. :confused:

its a retro gaming shop in seattle, so yeah their stuff is really weird

/me smacks tj on the back of the head

It is possible that his seller ID for ebay or another auction site is "bravheart" if the handle "braveheart" was already taken.

lol, yeah i use the name "bravheart" when braveheart isn't taken, but to tell you the truth i didn't mean to do it this time, i just wrote it so fast i missed the E, very strange.

I have two original NES systems, wonder what they would pay for them...

Maybe not as much as I sold my old stuff.

I had a NES with 2 games, SNES with 8 games, Sega Genesis with 3 games, Sega Game Gear with 4 games and the original Gameboy with 5 games.

I got roughly $30 when I sold all of them to a College classmate.

I was also trying to sell my Sega Saturn with 5 games for $70 but never got any takers. Later, I found out 1 of my 5 games is worth $70 on eBay.

Now, I just keep them and occasionally play them to reminisce.

Maybe not as much as I sold my old stuff.

I had a NES with 2 games, SNES with 8 games, Sega Genesis with 3 games, Sega Game Gear with 4 games and the original Gameboy with 5 games.

I got roughly $30 when I sold all of them to a College classmate.

I was also trying to sell my Sega Saturn with 5 games for $70 but never got any takers. Later, I found out 1 of my 5 games is worth $70 on eBay.

Now, I just keep them and occasionally play them to reminisce.

yeah, i just might have to give it to my little siblings instead of selling it.

Back