Gamescon... diablo 3, sc2xpac, homeworld 3?

silverleaf

Let the speculation begin!!!

I'm particularly interested in the diablo 3 playable demo and the potential homeworld 3 (hw3 was not promised but only hinted).
Also wondering if heart of the swarm is gona be any good, but diablo 3 is kinda a disappointment for me already, 5 player cap is terribad. Maye, hopefully, it will be raised in an xpac. I'm used to playing games with more than 8... still, gotta see how this works out.

Man, too bad I can't go there in person.

that's pretty awesome eh? But as it stands, even at just the speculation phase, it's already a war between homeworld 3 and their other rtses.

Could even be a new thing.

i believe they said d3 wont have a demo.

Yeah I've read the HOTS stuff, the campaign will be enjoyable allright but doesn't add much more in the way of multiplayer, because you can already do a lot with the current editor. I don't play melee, so not sure what's in it for me beyond the campaign. May not buy it at all and just play at a friends/internet cafe.

DOTA 2 looks bleh.

Graphically speaking, the terrain looks tight, though.

searchin for confirmation or shootdown of homeworld 3. We were promised an RTS from THQ. if it is anything BUT HW3, then confirmed NO HW3.

They said it's a title they will not announce until gamescom.
Still, don't have the time to look through pages upon pages of results yet, but probably should have been announced by then.

Looks like no homeworld 3. I got so close to swearing in this post.
Can't believe I actually thought there'd be a chance. They are also not saying much about their other titles...

Gamescom, I am dissapoint.

Diablo 3 looks terribad. Graphics ALREADY look dated, don't like the blurry outlines and I'm sure I'm not the only one saying it aint DARK enough.

Heart of the swarm, new units = good. But nothing new here, expected just as much. Not a zerg fan and while I look forward to the increased modding fervor it will generate as well as more models/spells/stuff to play with, just wish there was more.

Deathwing raid is great news and sounds cool but not really into WoW much anymore, and again, nothing new here, to be expected.

Your thoughts people? Been following gamespot's coverage btw.

I have been very pleased with what I saw as far as League of Legends -the IEM Tournament was fantastic to watch, and I've already stated how I feel about the Dominion patch. And as for Guild Wars 2... I want it so bad. I didn't follow anything else though. >.>

GW2 looks awesome, not so sure bout gameplay but not following it. I heard it's going to be sharded into such puny shards it will feel more like APB's multi world drop in drop out thing then again I could be wrong.

Very impressive but prepare for a second round of jita riots with me in it this time. I feel CCP just insulted all their players by making it console exclusive, and I hate consoles with a passion, even greater than my hate for macs.
Ever since that day, I've lost all respect for ccp. They are now on my despised dev list together with EA, Blizzard and whoever derek foo-i mean "smart" is working for.

Back