Gaming Community?

BeardedHokage

Hello all, I am new here and was looking to see if there were Christian gaming communities here? I run a smaller one and we are just looking for more people to play with, Im not here to take members but to just find more people to play games with. I want to find/create a family friendly Christian environment where we can play all types of games together and hang out and fellowship. Any information on the community or what games are being played here would be awesome! I would love to get to know more people. Most of my friends are playing WoW and FF14 and a little CoD.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and looking forward to learn more about the community!

Hello all, I am new here and was looking to see if there were Christian gaming communities here? I run a smaller one and we are just looking for more people to play with, Im not here to take members but to just find more people to play games with. I want to find/create a family friendly Christian environment where we can play all types of games together and hang out and fellowship. Any information on the community or what games are being played here would be awesome! I would love to get to know more people. Most of my friends are playing WoW and FF14 and a little CoD.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and looking forward to learn more about the community!
@BeardedHokage Welcome to the CGA Forums!

Most of the day-to-day activity in our community takes place on our Discord server now, though our forums still serve important purposes.

Our list of Christian guilds was once a great resource for connecting with other Christian gamers. Unfortunately, the list is no longer maintained, but I'm hoping to recruit someone to take the list over early next year.

Back