Gaming retirement

Thaddius

Hey ya'll,

I just want to say that I'm probably going to be stepping out of most online gaming for the near future. There are some things going on in my life that are taking up way more time and priority that I need to continue to persue. Of those, continuing education being the biggest priority, and into a completly different field than what I have spent the last 10 years. In doing this, I most likely won't have time for a whole lot of games, especially with my time comitments at our kids school and everything else.

I'm not saying I want to break from your community, I enjoy the company of ya'll, I just don't know the time I'll have for in game socialization. I would still love to be a part of GFC if that is ok, and would really like to stay in touch with you all through all of the normal lines of communication. I don't even know how long this will last, I just know that right now, I've got a lot to figure out about where God wants me and needs me to be. I just know that a technician at Intel isn't it. I'm actually taking a look back at my originaly career choice, one that I turned down to go to a tech school instead. If things pan out, I'll let you all know, but as of now, I'm just researching possibilities. :)

well, enough rambling.

Cory

Hey dude! Go ahead and take yoru time. We won't kick you out :p

Seriously. the GFC is a place where you can go away and not play for a while and still come back to people who know you. Do what you have to do. :D

Back