Gerbil is so tired he is... (with poll)

How tired am I?

• Total voters

The Mighty Gerbil

Tribe of Judah TF 2 Chapter Leader & CGA Admin
Staff member
I is in your base spamming your forums.

Note: I hate the post poll within five minutes rule XD. Please delete other thread admin T_T .

Last edited:
I gather from this poll I should either map or sing show tunes. I could possibly do both but I'd probably end up with the TF2 characters acting out west side story on my map. Hey that could work! Will the bitter hatred between Red and Blue never end? Can a Blue Medic and a Red Heavy "heal" the rift between them? Find out in "West 2fort Story". Hmmmmmm...

Gosh you people are doing a horrible job keeping me awake it's like you don't even care to :p. Where are the witty retorts? The snappy comebacks? The flair that is forum life?!

Note: Me threads need a merge or deletion but I hasn't the power T_T.

Note: Sadly it looks like YET another week I'll not finish a map T_T . Too sleepy to continue at least I'm getting somewhere slowly :/ .

Last edited:
Are you still tired?.....you know....if you get two tired...you are a bicycle.

Without training wheels are you cwazy?!

Interestingly enough, no camm option.

Thought about it but did not want to infringe on your thang as an outsider. Knowing the history of the camm option it is sacred and all buddy, buddy, kissy, kissy :) .

Pyro or bust!

I was going to play only pyro/heavy/medic gunk but I got five hours of sleep points and spent them on spy upgrades and candy.

Last edited:
Back