Get to know your Guildees! =)

Name: Todd
Primary Character: Bjewel, Ellijah, Eveân
Status: Married (17yrs), 2 daughters, 1 son (2 really old dogs)
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: "n/a"
Favorite Class: Druid
Favorite Profession: Farming
PvE Goals: Enjoy fellowship while raiding!
PvP Goals: Get my hunter geared
*Favorite Bible verse: John 1 1:5
Other random facts about me: Really enjoy playing guitar (perferably my classical). I have been playing video games since atari 2600 ( not counting pong) enjoy playing Chess.

Last edited:
Name: Gary
Primary Character: Auggy (Human Warrior)
Status: Married 3 sons, 1 daughter , 4 grandchildren , 2 dogs (Scotish Terriors )
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: "15 Exalted Reputations"
Favorite Class: Warrior
Favorite Profession: Blacksmith
PvE Goals: To get all the best gear and learn how to make the most out of it PvP Goals: Win more than lose
*Favorite Bible verse: John 1:1 (Can't say for sure it's my favorite , just the first that came to mind)
Other random facts about me:__________________

Name:Christina
Primary Character: Trinityanne (human priest)
Status: Married to Auggy, 4 kids, 4 grandkids, 2 scottish terriers
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: catching old iron jaw
Favorite Class: priest
Favorite Profession: Enchanting
PvE Goals: Get alt to lvl 80, learn this game
PvP Goals: staying alive
*Favorite Bible verse: Jeremiah 29:11
Other random facts about me: God has truly blessed me with the people in my life. My family is close and I have been with the same "church family" for some 25 years now. God has always been there for me in times of need. He has shown His love for me through His people countless times.

Name:Chris
Primary Characters: Warrzone (DK), Warrblade (Warrior)
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: Staying married for 13 years while still playing games...
Favorite Class: DK
Favorite Profession: Blacksmithing
PvE Goals: Raid more, historically a very casual raider (see PvP)
PvP Goals: Too many to list; it's why I play this game. In short... improve.
*Favorite Bible verse: Psalm 23:4, "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me."
Other random facts about me: Part military parachutist, part choir boy, part farm boy, all husband and father, and a survivor to the core--long story. I should be dead many times over, yet God chose to save me. Someday, I hope to learn why.

Name: Brad
Primary Character: Hylander/Healsalot
Status: Married for 3 1/2 years. Have 12 year old daughter (Unchained is her DK)
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: Getting the achievement for falling so far and living while running from horde on healsalot and the horde jumped after me and died.
Favorite Class: Hunter
Favorite Profession: Jewelcrafting
PvE Goals: I love to raid. Was in one of the two top guilds in Everquest before coming to WoW (Legacy of Steel)
PvP Goals: On healsalot - advance in a different direction. On Hylander - Kill em all and let God sort em out.
Favorite Bible verse: Romans 10:9. It sums it all up to me.
Other random facts about me: I played Magic: the Gathering since alpha. I was ranked 23 in the world back in type 1 and played on the first 2 pro tours. I also know Tigole (where the name tigule and foror's icecream came from). We were in a small guild in everquest together then we went to Legacy of Steel. I have also organized Star Trek, Batman, and gaming conventions in the past. Not small local ones, but large ones with some of hte major stars and 10-15,000 people attending.

Name: Chad
Primary Character: Chadrach, Chadoric
Favorite Profession: Engineering
PvE Goals: Dungonmaster Achievement, Guardian of Cenarius title, and Reigns of the Raven Lord
PvP Goals: Battleground achievements, maybe try some arenas
Favorite Bible verse: Isaiah 41:10
Other random facts about me: I'm an accountant? I've recently just returned to the guild after transferring my druid to raid with some friends. Hi all!

Name: Sam
Primary Character: Sambeau & Jeholda
Status: Married (36 yrs), 2 sons,1 daughter, four grandsons, more dogs than I care to mention
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: Jenkins 'cause it was not an effort just by myself, but took the guild to get it.
Favorite Class: Death Knight is the funnest toon I have ever played in WoW!
Favorite Profession: Blacksmith
PvE Goals: To gear for the end game content
PvP Goals: To walk away from all attempted ganks
Favorite Bible verse: See my sig - John 1:14
Other random facts about me: Navy Corpsman for 5 yrs, have worked in surgery since 1975 until finally disabled, love doing surgical sales. I have been in every state west of the Mississippi and most of those east and love traveling. I am a preacher's kid and love the Bible far more than anything on earth!

Name: Roger
Primary Character: Eeve (Disciplined Priest)
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: None really just starting out.
Favorite Class: Priest
Favorite Profession: Tailoring
PvE Goals: Get to Lvl 80!! To one day raid with Redeemed would be pretty sweet!
PvP Goals: None
*Favorite Bible verse: 2 Corinthians 5:17
Other random facts about me: I have pastored one church for 17 years, and they still love me. :)

Name: Matt
Primary Character: Xymnas (Night Elf Druid)
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: Getting Deathcharger's Reins!
Favorite Profession: Alchemist
PvE Goals: Kill the Lich King! and be able to tank it aswell with the -20% dodge debuff
PvP Goals: Not get owned by every other class
*Favorite Bible verse: Revelation 22:13, "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."
Other random facts about me:I love to play soccer, and love my family!

Last edited:
this is me

Name: Ellie
Primary Character: Ellebelle (MM Hunter)
Status: Single, 1 dog, 1 cat, and the occasional sick wild or domestic animal I bring home to take care of from work
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: "Fast and Furious"
Favorite Class: I guess Hunter because it was my first class, but I have a pally and a druid I like as well
Favorite Profession: Leatherworking
PvE Goals: Get good enough gear to do some of the big raids and to lvl some of my other characters to 80 once I meet the first half of this goal.
PvP Goals: Try to survive being feared by Locks and stunned those sneaky Druids and Rogues! Maybe do some Random BGs eventually.
*Favorite Bible verse: “I have swept away your sin like the morning mist. I have paid the price to set you free. Return to me, for I have redeemed you.” (Isaiah 44:22)
Other random facts about me: I am a junior at Kennesaw State University who is applying to vet school this summer and one of my favorite things is playing violin in the worship team at my church.

Name: Ellie
Primary Character: Ellebelle (MM Hunter)
Status: Single, 1 dog, 1 cat, and the occasional sick wild or domestic animal I bring home to take care of from work
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: "Level 80"
Favorite Class: I guess Hunter because it was my first class, but I have a pally and a druid I like as well
Favorite Profession: Leatherworking
PvE Goals: Get good enough gear to do some of the big raids and to lvl some of my other characters to 80 once I meet the first half of this goal.
PvP Goals: Try to survive being feared by Locks and stunned those sneaky Druids and Rogues! Maybe do some Random BGs eventually.
*Favorite Bible verse: “I have swept away your sin like the morning mist. I have paid the price to set you free. Return to me, for I have redeemed you.” (Isaiah 44:22)
Other random facts about me: I am a junior at Kennesaw State University who is applying to vet school this summer and one of my favorite things is playing violin in the worship team at my church.

*This is a corrected post from the one before this*

Last edited:
Name: Justin
Primary Character: Tethra (human death knight); Brehon (druid)
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: Grim Reaper (since I don't PvP much)
Favorite Class: Death Knight/Warlock/Druid
PvE Goals: Kill the Lich King. I don't care if I have to wait for the buff to go up to 30%.
PvP Goals: Uh...
*Favorite Bible verse: Hebrews 13:5
Other random facts about me: I'm about to finish my first year of law school. Exam time prayers start soon.

Name: Mike
Primary Character: Xaveor (Hunter) and Zaveor (Paladin)
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: Wrecking Ball (20 Killing Blows without dieing in a BG!), Twilight Vanquisher title, and over 6000 achievement points.
PvE Goals: See all the game content.
PvP Goals: Battlemaster title.
*Favorite Bible verse: Isaiah 12:2- 'Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation."'
Other random facts about me: I played competative soccer for almost 15 years and I love it! I love duck hunting, fishing, camping, wheeling and working on my Jeep.

Emana

Name: Joshua
Charicter: Emana, Holy Pally PVE & PVP
Married 8 years
2 Children 6 & 4
I only have time to play 1 game which is WoW. I have 1 alt which is used as a bank toon. My goal and desire was to focus my time on 1 character and "max" that 1 character out in all game content if that were possible.
I enjoy big raid healing and posting big healing numbers. I am 11/12 on ICC 25 looking to down the LK soon. Also looking forward to getting through my probation period and joining the guild as a full member, hopefully becoming a vet at some point. Easy going and fun loving.

Joshua 24:15 is my fav verse. As for me and my house we shall serve the Lord!

Tekton

Name: Bill
Primary Character: Tekton (1st character on Stonemaul was Tectonik)
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: Loremaster...(when I get it :))
Favorite Class: Paladin
PvE Goals: Achievements!
PvP Goals: Achievements! Help others enjoy organized pvp.
Favorite Bible verse: Daniel 3:16-18, but if I could only preach/teach one section of Scripture for the rest of my life it would be John chapter 15.
Other random facts about me: I was a video game developer for 10 years (working primarily on the Myst series) and am now working on a masters of divinity in biblical communication at Phoenix Seminary in order to preach and teach better :)

Name: Thomas
Primary Character: Ragerus
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: Bloodsail Admiral
Favorite Class: Warrior
Favorite Profession: BS
PvE Goals: Get lootz for raiding!
PvP Goals: Arena!!
*Favorite Bible verse: Jeremiah 29:11-13
Other random facts about me: I love to wrestle. So I do it in college. I'm in the Washington National Guard as well. Great folks.

Meet Rondeau

Name: Lauren
Primary Character: Rondeau (gnome mage)
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: level 70!
Favorite Class: Mage
Favorite Profession: Alchemist
PvE Goals: Level to 80 and go on a raid
PvP Goals: I only pvp in battlegrounds. I'm a little wimpy. :)
Other random facts about me: I'm a music major. I have a 2 year old son named Christian. I grew up on a farm. And I love ice cream.

Name: Chris
Primary Character: Aerone (Night Elf Warrior)
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: don't have one yet
Favorite Profession: Skinner
PvE Goals: Get to Lvl 80
PvP Goals: I don't Know
Favorite Bible verse: I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. - Rev 3:8
Other random facts about me: I'm going to school at Kaplan University for a bachelor's degree in businesss management.

Name: Kim AKA Vin
Primary Character: Boxxyy (Draenei Hunter)
Achievement I'm most proud of: Hmmm, I'm still Noob-cakes... so NM
Favorite Class: Hunter (Cuz I'm noobalicious like that)
PvE Goals: None ATM
PvP Goals: Still exploring PvP
Other random facts about me: I served 4 years in the Marine Corps, I love being outside, I'm originally from Seattle, and my dog Yuna is named after a Final Fantasy X character.

Name: Robbie
Primary Character: Tibu (Draenei Shaman)
Game Achievement I'm most proud of atm: "Can I Keep Him?" (You gotta lub the penguin)
Favorite Class: Death Knight
Favorite Profession: Skinning (just seems wasteful to leave the corpses...)
PvE Goals: Get to Lvl 80 and hope to raid with Redeemed once I'm all decked out :D
PvP Goals: Whoop the Hordies in WG with unending Frost Shock
Favorite Bible Chapter: 1 Cor 13
Other random facts about me: At one pt owned 7 cats, 3 dogs, a gerbil, 2 mice, and an iguana

Back