Gogogo eBay

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Just put in bids on 2 auctions for Guild Wars 2. Max bid on both auctions is $40. Free shipping on both auctions.

I'll know by 8 p.m. tonight whether my wife and I will be buying GW2 today or not.

One down, one to go. :D

EDIT: Next auction I've bid on ends at 10 p.m. Central.

Last edited:
One down, one to go. :D

EDIT: Next auction I've bid on ends at 10 p.m. Central.

Two different end times what a story twist! Now you are just toying with us and leading us on. When will your purchase taunting end! :p

Last edited:
Tek, I have to say I'm a little disappointed. Everyone knows that sniping is the best EBay tactic. :cool:

See you in game!

And that's 2 of 2. :D

Both copies are now paid for.

Shipping estimates place my and my wife's copies arriving between Oct. 16 and 19, but my wife has placed a condition on installing the game on our computers: We need to clean the house first.

EDIT: And as for sniping, $40 was my hard limit, so I just typed that in to start with and walked away. :) I was outbid on 1 of the first 2 auctions I bid on, so I found a third from the same seller, bid on it, and won.

Now I'm just hoping this person's legit. I'd say a 99.6% feedback rating inspires trust AND the auctions specifically listed US/Canada as the region for the game (meaning that it shouldn't be a EU version copy).

Last edited:
my wife has placed a condition on installing the game on our computers: We need to clean the house first.

NOOooooooooo! It's one of those horror movie ends where you think the protagonist has beat the monster and then it noms them at the end.

Ah well you can always play how quick and how much can I stuff in a closet. Just make sure you put the kid out of the way when you are blindly stuffing.

Did you just buy that house like a year or so ago? Couldn't you just return it and buy another instead of cleaning it?

Helpful Gerbil is helpful is he not?

...and it goes without saying you better not play GW2 on TF2 Tuesday nights or, or, or, um, else, yeah ELSE! and I mean it so there...

Last edited:
Glad to hear! Looking forward to meeting you in game!

I never understood the difference between the EU/NA copies. I bought an NA copy and have played on both EU and NA servers since launch while living in EU.

Congratulations Tek! Can't wait to see you around, if you're planning to play on our server.

now which guild will you two new players join? SoLA or LoE?
LoE.

And an update on cleaning: Today, I...
  • Collected trash from all rooms (master bathroom, hall bathroom, daughter's room, office, AND kitchen)
  • Put away all groceries
  • Vacuumed living room and dining room
  • Dusted entertainment center
So fret not, Gerbil. Motivated Tek is motivated. :)

Is that all Tek? I thought ya meant some serious cleaning like windows, mopping floors, basement, garage, mirrors, vacuuming out furniture, etc.

Is that all Tek? I thought ya meant some serious cleaning like windows, mopping floors, basement, garage, mirrors, vacuuming out furniture, etc.

Shh uietqay on the ideasay his ifeway eadrays the orumsfay sometimes...ay.

Shh uietqay on the ideasay his ifeway eadrays the orumsfay sometimes...ay.
Hi guys! :D

In my defense, Tek was informed of the clean house condition before the game was even released. :p Take my word that it needs it...badly. And this ifeway ain't cleaning it alone.

Also, don't want him leveling THAT much faster than me...more than he's bound to anyway.... He doesn't need a head start. ;)

Back