gone for weekend

DrummerGirl

goin campin this weekend. So no cs for 3 days
sad.gif
We are bringing my dads laptop, but that doesn't have cs on it
sad.gif
however (Inless my bro decides to log on) My aim will be up for the weekend so come spam it so I gots lotsa spam to read when I get home
smile.gif
cya guys

God bless
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shark @ May 16 2003,2:32)]What? Did you just encourage me to spam? I dont think you understand what youve just done!
DG, i have one thing to say to you about this remark...

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tounge.gif

Uh oh.. man what will happen to her comp if Lionofjudah sees her message.. (probably did)

Well.. best of luck Eryn.. cuz i think when u get bak, ur comp will be full of messages that u'll need to spend soem time fixing it.. :p

Gl and Godbless

Albert

I had only one spam message when I got home.....that was from Crazy. I was really expecting more
sad.gif

Anyway...Campout was fun. We went with some friends. But I think we were the only ones who brought our laptop printer and paper cutter...err...ya. Well most of the ppl who went were geeks, so it was fun. A bunch of people would be sitting around the campfire. Instead of roasting marshmellows, they'd be checking their email over their pda's. We got TONS of hiking in, so, it was fun. Then next week I'm going away for another 3 days.
smile.gif
I love vacations
biggrin.gif

Crud, knew I forgot to do something this weekend. Well, some things...... Okay, I did nothing I was supposed to. Im so slothful, I even have to get around to procrastinating!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (DrummerGirl @ May 18 2003,7:37)]I had only one spam message when I got home.....that was from Crazy. I was really expecting more
sad.gif

Anyway...Campout was fun. We went with some friends. But I think we were the only ones who brought our laptop printer and paper cutter...err...ya. Well most of the ppl who went were geeks, so it was fun. A bunch of people would be sitting around the campfire. Instead of roasting marshmellows, they'd be checking their email over their pda's. We got TONS of hiking in, so, it was fun. Then next week I'm going away for another 3 days.
smile.gif
I love vacations
biggrin.gif
bah... i didn't take advantage :|

no flash i am not a mass hacker or mail bomber contrary to what you think i did all that 2 you by my self it only took me abuot 300 times of refreshing a page after i sent the email LOL. j/k, any way me and DG are tight she keeps me from killing the chickens so i no spam her, and i promised to keep my spam down remember

Actually i did get a spam male.. (counted about 3000) ithink.. well it wasn't u for sure.. (-_-+) although now im kinda suspicious cuz u posted that reply :)P)

If you think your the pinnacle of spam I can give you a lesson in spam the likes of which you cannot possibly forget.
wow.gif

Back