Good message!

Elihu

Tribe of Judah Staff Manager
Just a scripture I came across in my Bible study today, thought I would share.

Colossians 3:12-14

12Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. 13Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. 14And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.

I have a problem with this sometimes especially the forgivness part, and this is something i have been thinking about for a long time, this verse just gg'ed me...

I really like that passage. Like most of the letters in the New Testament, it's just a great reminder of how we can convey God's love to others around us. It just makes us shine even brighter for Him. =)

Forgiveness is such an important part of our lives. It's one we often miss in our human nature to be prideful. Love this message.

I can't stop thinking about this message, I have a serious problem with forgiveness with some people, and I told my friend I had an epiffany on this message lol.

It's easy to hate and hold grudges, hard to love and forgive when you are angry and hurt. And yet at the lowest time of Jesus' life, as he hang upon the cross he did that which is hard and made it look easy.

Back