Goodbye all

Mavelin

Well it's official. After 2 years and a million raid I have finally gotten bored of wow. I need to get out and do more. I am going to be selling my account to a company on Monday for a 300 dollar consignment if nobody wants it. Figured I would offer to you all first since you were my first. Email is hitmhard8182@yahoo.com

Healyoo - 70 Draenei priest
Mavelin - 70 Night Elf Rogue
Aoeyoo - 50 Human Mage
Mavelinn - 34 Human Paladin
Minihathore - 24 Night Elf Druid
Mavelin - 34 Tauren Shamn (Cenarius server)
Tankyoo - 15 Orc Warrior (Crushridge server)

Hey Mav, sorry to see you go man. I hope you have a great time wherever you end up at.

Later, Heath

You can't quit before I do! Oh wait...I guess you just did. Well, I will miss playing WoW with you. You know that. But will look forward to seeing you more in Real Life.

*mmm, purchasing an account and not having to rebuild new toons to play with Christian brothers and sisters... *

too bad my wife would shoot me if I spent 300 hard earned buckaroos on wow, that would aggro the [Boss Elite] quick fast and in a hurry!

It was a fun thought while it last though.

May God lead and Bless you upon the path He has lit.

Another one bites the dust, and another ones gone and another ones gone. My friends list is officially down to my alts not in the guild and Draaco.

I swear, when I decide to move past this game, nobody will know about it until 2 months later when a guild leader kicks my toons from the guild for inactvity then everybody will be like "Who was Avesther?"

Goodbye Mav, sorry to see you leave. Havent had much opportunity at all to group with you since I lost Where but I remember all the good times and the bad we have been through. Hope you find what you are looking for and maybe someday we will cross paths again:)

Thanks all for the kinds words. I am considering just shutting off my subscription and keeping my toons. Btw, went on a date tonight. It was great. :)

Quiting addictions is tough, but sometimes a lot of fun finding new 'life addictions'; like dating.... it can be fun! God Bless you Mav.

Best wishes on the MMORG game called Life........

Lots of fun and loot await you.....hope to see out there questing...keep in touch!:)

Back