Goodbye, so long...

Jericho_falls

Im off to camp to be a counselor until August's end and then off to college. I don't know if I'll have time to come on between now and next May. God bless you all and it's been nice having some religious discussions with you all. I feel like I know you, though I imagine each of you according to your Avitars (lol, Wildbill is a crazy-glassed man and Gods_Peon is my favorite Tiger, Jim I imagine you like your origional Avitar during the Homonid wars). C'ya around.

Have fun!

Pick up a copy of Bertrand Russell's, "Why I am not a Christian" or the collected writings of Thomas Paine for some light reading :)

Jim I imagine you like your origional Avitar during the Homonid wars

Great, just how I want someone to remember me... :) That picture even gave ME the willies :eek:

Cheerio, ttfn and all that. And ta for the debate on said Homonid thread, you were a real sport :cool:

And I shall remember you avatar as the one which reminded me of my second all-time favorite black and white war film: Sink the Bismarck!

Best wished to you. I will be praying for you. Thank you for all of your contributions and look forward to seeing you back here in the future.

May God Bless you richly this summer

Gen

Back