Goodbye WoW!

So some of you already know this but I'm leaving WoW. My account expires on the 15th and I'm not renewing it. I'm planning on never playing WoW again... We'll see how long this lasts. I've played for over 4 years now on the same character and the game has become stale. Even though Cataclysm comes out today I don't want to re-spark my interest in the game. It's too time consuming for me and I need to focus on other things.

I have officially deleted all of my characters, said my good byes, sent my gold to Xymnas and so on. I'm not sure if he's going to play Cataclysm, but if he doesn't he'll donate all the gold to the guild bank. I've loved this guild and I'll miss you all! This guild has been such a blessing to me, especially when I transferred to this server with no intention of joining Redeemed. I didn't even know anything about Redeemed... I'll miss gaming with you all! I'll still be around on the forums... So don't worry.

Oh and here's a video of me deleting my characters... It feels good to delete them after 4 years of playing. Also there's 2 fails where I went to delete characters that were GM's or Arena Team Leaders.

Deleting my World of Warcraft characters.

Good for you. I deleted my characters and took a break for a year. There are a lot of epic achievements to be had IRL. Keep following Jesus and He will make it happen.

ps - Blizzard will gladly restore them for you (takes like 15 minutes) if you ever come back.

I've been on my ups and downs from the game.. it's finals week for the quarter so I might pick up cata to play for a few weeks.

I don't think I could ever delete my characters though, that was painful to watch.

Heya X: sorry to see u go. I plan to take a break from the game in a bit too. :eek:

Anyways, I got to say, u are an awesome Hunter class leader. U actually took time to answer my questions about shot rotation and gear. U were very knowledgable and took a geniune/active interest in trying to help me improve my game. I think u and Boimle were the best leader of the Redeemed Huntards in that way, can't say the same for some of the others. :)

So Xaveor and I were talking about it...Who will now become the class leader for the hunters?!? If Sam isn't there, Xaveor and galations arent...then who?!

Hate the loss of the in-game fellowship, but I respect your decision. RL>WoW
May the Lord bless you and keep you and make his face to shine upon you. I have a feeling that it won't be long till we all get to sit around and chat in a land that never knows sorrow! Maranatha, Lord Jesus Christ.

So Xaveor and I were talking about it...Who will now become the class leader for the hunters?!? If Sam isn't there, Xaveor and galations arent...then who?!

My knowledge of Hunters:

1. Get gun.
2. Get pet.
3. Shoot things.
4. Sometimes feed pet with the things you shoot.

If I'm overqualified, let me know.

So I'm already thinking of joining Cata...

I've realized that when my friends have class and I don't have work I have nothing to do... Literally nothing. I've cleaned my apartment and car multiple times... Watched everything on TV... Played a lot of Black Ops...

Just come back for a month or so with the release of Cata. :D Lot of old friends are back to try out the X-pac(ie Maher), so there's alot of activity in guild and on the server. Get X to 85 and take it one month @ a time. :)

Back