Got Questions?

Kyle-Kristeen

Hello fellow Redeemers!

I'll be on vent today starting at 4 ST, if you have any questions or confusions relating to the guild, i'll be happy to answer them during this time. I don't bite, so please come =]

Thread Hiijacked

Looks like this thread started off with a good topic, but quickly lost focus of what I assume was and invitation to address serious and real issues with the guild if you wanted in vent with Kristeen or did I read it wrong?

Looks like this thread started off with a good topic, but quickly lost focus of what I assume was and invitation to address serious and real issues with the guild if you wanted in vent with Kristeen or did I read it wrong?

No no Samuraij, you read it right... and I had quite a turn out as well. I get home from school about 2 ST every day. After I get everything I need done, I usually hop on vent. During that time, I am available for any questions that anybody has for me.

So most likely, unless I am truly busy, I will be on vent at about 4 ST in the Redeemed Hangout channel. Please join in if you have any questions =]

Kyle

Glad to Hear you had a good Turnout

Thanks Kristeen,
My RL has geared up lately and working late. But, I will do my best to log into vent when I can. Thanks for the effort! Greatly appreciated as Redeemed and WOW have been synomous for me. :) You will probably see me on more as SamuraijXXL and Smitezilla. Decided to lvl my DK to 80 and just lvl a priest, though painful but i gonna make myself do it...lol:D

Thanks Kristeen,
My RL has geared up lately and working late. But, I will do my best to log into vent when I can. Thanks for the effort! Greatly appreciated as Redeemed and WOW have been synomous for me. :) You will probably see me on more as SamuraijXXL and Smitezilla. Decided to lvl my DK to 80 and just lvl a priest, though painful but i gonna make myself do it...lol:D

Well Sam, RL is always more important so whenever you have time, I'll definitely be on to answer your questions =] And thank you for the kind words, I appreciate it =] and no worries on the priest lol, I wanted one too but that idea kinda went away lol.

Back