Got the game - when can we play?

What night of the week are you free to play some TF2?

• Monday

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Sunday

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

Glitch

so... yeah, i was wondering if there is an official day when we can all get on and play?

and if not..

well...

lets make one.

Please, just post your free days, or answer the poll (if i can get it to work... i usually fight with polls to get them to work for me)

I'm most likely free on weekends, since i work during the week...

specifically... friday and saturday nights... so... yeah, tell me when your free.

I cannot do mondays and fridays. Blame the WoW chapter for that, and feel free to spam them for it.

Wednesday would be best for me.

We definitely need to put together another gamenight, with Christmas past us and all, and get us all together for some custom maps. I'll us this thread\poll to help gauge what night to put it on, so be sure to vote.

We definitely need to put together another gamenight, with Christmas past us and all, and get us all together for some custom maps.
/cheer

I usually play an hour or two on Saturdays, but I try to reserve Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights to spend time with my wife. I still play the occasional set of rounds on Saturday nights, though.

Generally speaking, any day of the week you'll find the ToJ Server getting busy in the evenings. We're starting to build up a roster of regulars, and usually all it takes is 2-3 players before things start to fill up.

I personally can't commit to a weekly, consistent game night, but I can to a monthly, "figure out what the best day is" game night.

Elihu's right, we'll sort out another specific game night for this month, and yea, we should get going on putting some of those custom maps into the rotation. :)

Week nights usually aren't good for me, since i have school. Yet saturdays are great. I want to make a game night on Saturday... how about it?

OR....

I guess.... i could do one on Monday - it would have to end relatively early though.

Back