Gotta play 'em all!

I played as Graves tonight! I love his attack damage and speed, but the lack of stun and squishiness didn't thrill me.

In other news: Only 79 XP to level 20!

Once you get those health runes, armor, and magic resist, your characters won't feel nearly as squishy ; ) Don't forget by now your fighting against level 20-30's so everyone has huge advantages over you. It's not the champ that is squishy, (And trust me graves is not a squish) It's your lack of runes.

When I played as Graves, I played against bots. -_- Annie one-shot me with her silly little bear multiple times.

banshee veil will stop her from doing that ;p
True, but it's hard to round up enough gold to buy a Banshee's Veil at level 6. :p

In other news: I played a bot match with Elihu last night, rocked the lane with Morgana (Elihu played as Tryndamere), and earned 74 XP...

..which leaves ONLY FIVE EXPERIENCE POINTS to level 20.

/facepalm

So I'll probably be playing one more LoL match tonight. Who wants to be there when I finally hit level 20? This will be a momentous occasion, folks.

I would, but I'm probably not going to be home til after 11 PM CST

I would, but I'm probably not going to be home til after 11 PM CST
Understood. I doubt it will be that late when I load LoL, but it's possible. If it is after 11, I'll check for you on Steam (provided I actually remember to do so ^^;;).

Oh, man, it's Saturday and I need to get in a LoL bot match with Shyvana before Tuesday. I'm slackin' on my Pokemon accreditation here.

drop me a steam message... I'll play a bot match with you.

drop me a steam message... I'll play a bot match with you.
I'll probably try to play tonight after 9:30 p.m. Central so Elihu can join us. Then again, I may get impatient and play this afternoon before I head out around 4:30 p.m. You just never know because I'm unpredictable.

Volibear is free to play this week!

I probably won't load up LoL until at least Thursday night (TF2 game night tonight, L4D2 game night tomorrow), but I'll be looking to play a LoL match as an armored polar bear soon.

Ahri is free this week...but I plan on starting my 7-day free WoW pass Friday night, I'm hoping to play a round of Dungeon Defenders Thursday night, and tonight is, of course, Left 4 Wednesday. I'll try to squeeze in a round as Ahri between tonight and next Tuesday. Maybe Saturday night on a break from companion pet collecting in WoW?

I play Ahri almost exclusively now. She's simply insane.

Although I do play her differently than most in domi apparently. I start off with a giants belt, buy boots of cooldown, finish Rylai's, void staff, rabadon's, and finally Abyssal Scepter or a situational item... and the game is usually over at that point.

Ahri. *checkmark*

I like her. A lot. Not as much as Morgana (there's just nothing quite like locking down a player and throwing Tormented Soil under them or popping Black Shield while Blitz's Rocket Grab is in mid-air), but a lot. If she had an AOE, I'd be tempted to pick her up as an alt.

Too bad she (and nearly every other new champ) is 6300 IP. :(

In other news: Viktor goes free-to-play next Tuesday! Gotta play 'em all!

Last edited:
Viktor is free to play this week!

So who's up for a coop vs. AI match?

Played as Sejuani Friday night.

I'll be back in 2 weeks to play as Ziggs!

I'll be back in 2 weeks to play as Ziggs!
Make that one week!

Ziggs is free to play this week. It will probably be Thursday night before I can fit in a game of LoL, but I hope to play a bot match then.

Nautilus is now free-to-play! I hope to get in a match Thursday or Saturday night.

I haven't tried out Nautilus yet but he looks like fun!

Also, I hope to be online this evening after about 8:30 p.m. central, if you're interested in getting in a game or two.

Luvdiscgolf (a.k.a. Fidoc in game)

Also, I hope to be online this evening after about 8:30 p.m. central, if you're interested in getting in a game or two.
I'll probably get on closer to 9:30 or 10 p.m. Central, but I hope to get in one game around that time.

Back