Gotta play 'em all!

No champs on my list are free to play this week, which leaves me tempted to break out Pastry Chef Morgana and start melting face.

you know you want to....dooooo iiiiittttttttttt
I may indeed play a match as Morgana tonight. I'm a few hours into a fantastic indie Metroidvania game, but I've been feeling the urge to be a bit more social (in addition to our weekly UT3, TF2, and L4D2 game nights, of course), so I may prioritize multiplayer over single-player this weekend.

Then again, my <3 of Metroidvania games borders on the ridiculous...

you know to always hit me up if I'm online and I'll bot match with ya, or ARAM or any other type for that matter

Syndra is free-to-play this week! Time for my quest to resume.

Crossed Syndra off my list last week.

This week's free-to-play champ rotation doesn't include anyone I haven't already played, so I'll probably sit this week out.

Kha'Zix is free-to-play this week. Planning on playing as him (or her or it) this weekend.

EDIT: I'll probably play a round as Volibear, too, since I can't explicitly remember playing as him.

I am sad to say that I have, for now, abandoned my quest to play every LoL champion. Now that I'm playing Guild Wars 2 and Natural Selection 2 AND still participating in ToJ's TF2 game nights, I was considering which games I could drop (since I didn't have time for them all) and LoL ended up on the chopping block.

But in case I ever return to the quest, I'm posting the following to know where I can pick back up.
To summarize the previous post: I'm planning on playing the following champs when they're free-to-play again:

Yorick
Volibear
Fiora
Diana

I also have not played Kha'zix (release date Sept. 27, 2012) or any champion released after.

Back