Grandpa in a car accident.

Xymnas

Trieb of Judah Starcraft Series Chapter Co-leader
So my mom got this call from a chp officer saying her dad (my grandpa) was in a car accident and rolled his car 3/4 times n finally hit a tree to stop it. It was about 11/11:30 pm when it happened. He actually made it out n was able to walk to the nearest place to him to get some help. Chp said it was a miracle he lived from that. Reason he had this accident was because of a stroke. His left side of his body seized up n just lost control. He broke a few ribs n cracked his sternum. Also has some back issues. He's 71 years old. So Id like prayer for him and a recovery from the accident but also to figure out all that has to do with the stroke.

Rough Thanksgiving. Praying for your grandpa and your family.

He survived, give thanks for that. Praying for resolution to other health problems.

Thanks for the prayers. :) they moved him out of the ICU. They did scans on his body and he seems to be good except for the bruises n broken ribs. He will be released tomorrow sometime n hes very chipper n happy. Which is good. But the stroke thing is still there n he slures his words n has trouble saying different words. Which is expected I guess :/ but he's doing good now. :)

So another update. His heart was beating to slow and now he has to get a pacemaker put in. Scheduled for tomorrow. 11/27

Pray everything goes well and that the doctors will do this with ease and no other problems.

I'm a day late and a dollar shy, but can still pray. How did the surgery go?

Thanks. The surgery went well. He's doing much better now. He can't lift anything above 5 pounds. His chest hurts. As expected though with breaking ribs n cracking your sternum. He had his license taken away from him because the stroke.... So he's a bit bummed about that.

Back