Graphic language

LionOfJudah

Member, Dreamcast Fishing Guru
Well i am tired of you saying oh God will heal me and all that other BUll******* its plan crap, that is not how you should pray.... period you want a model of prayer, look at the believers prayer in Acts they DO NOT pray that things get better or that anty marget get well, they say hey God you are awesome and Let your will be done, i bet if half of the Christians in this world even prayed half way like that, that they be bold and speak the truth no matter what, then meh who knows we might see a room shake or two.

That doenst mean we do not need to pray for the sick just that is ALL we pray for and that is total CRAP! Get over it pray Bring the PAIN and God you will see me through it all!

basicly i am tired of seeing pansy prayers...... Oh God please make my life better, or Please heal so and so

Get over it its a fallen world we all die its just a matter of time
 
Obiviously i am in a very sour mood, oh well if i offend anyone or anything meh that is what is is being a Christian you offend people no matter what you do just get over it life goes on
 
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]basicly i am tired of seeing pansy prayers...... Oh God please make my life better, or Please heal so and so
Yea I am too. People should pray like Thank you God that I am healed and I do not have to put up with the spirit of infirmity. And God Thank you for what you are sending me thank you that all my needs are met and I dont have to worry about anything.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Get over it its a fallen world we all die its just a matter of time
Yup it is and thank God I am not in the world but in Yeshua. I am not sure if I will die or not as I believe I will be raptured. However if I do die it wont be till I am about 120 because I wish to serve God to my fullest extent.
 
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]period you want a model of prayer, look at the believers prayer in Acts they DO NOT pray that things get better or that anty marget get well,
Actually I like Mark 11:24 where Yeshua says "Therefore I tell you I tell you whatever you ask for in prayer believe that you have recieved it and it will be yours." James 4:15 "and the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well."
 
Yes people die and yes people can and have been healed. It's all in God's timing not ours. I'll pray for you LOJ. (not joking)
 
so are you sayin... that if i pray for someone who isnt feelin well.. im a pansy? there is NOTHING wrong with pray for healing... God is awesome.. he wants us to ask him for his help... he desires that.. he wants us to relise that we cannot get throught life on his own... yes.. we need to pray for Gods will.. but there is nothign wrong.,... for askin God forsomethign specific.... as long.. as we say.. 'only if its your will do i want this..' if our father.. is a father..who we cannot ask things of.. that pretty stupid.. yeh you are ranting.. BUT you need to remember... that if you give your probelm to God.. then you dont have to worry about it:)
 
do an honest inventory how many times do you pray anything that would ressemble the believers prayer??? compared to how often you pray for someone to get healed. ok case in point made, Checkmate
 
So...praying on your own and creating your own prayers is...angering you Lion?
I pray for healing, too. I pray for a lotta stuff. Healing's up there, partly b/c this world sucks a lot, and people get hurt a lot, it would seem. Why not pray for them? Should I point and laugh?
 
[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ Oct. 13 2003,5:47)]do an honest inventory how many times do you pray anything that would ressemble the believers prayer??? compared to how often you pray for someone to get healed. ok case in point made, Checkmate
I gave you many scriptures that you are suppoesed to pray for the sick LOJ.
 
Back
Top