Grawr

i have the sacred wav too now...
cool.gif

You may only recieve the sacred wav by answering the 5 (THREE SIR!) 3 questions correctly. ONLY THEN may you pass the gorge of eternal peril, and continue your question for the sacred wav!

Ix

hey ixithier----whatever! Is "what is yur name?" the first question?

(I'm not allowed to give my name to strangers)

uh.. i dont know that.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow.gif

Your butt is wide, well mine is too. Better watch your mouth, or I'll sit on you. The word is out, betta treat me right. Cuz I am the king, of cellulite, ham on, ham on, ham on whole wheat, alright! My zippers bust, my buckles break. Im too much man, for you to take. The pavement cracks, when I fall down. Ive got more chins, then china town. But I never used a phone booth, and I never seen my toes. When Im goin to the movies, I take up seven rows because im fat! Im fat, ham on! You know Im fat, im fat, you know it! You know im fat, im fat, come on! Ya know! Dontcha call me pudgy portly or stout, so wontcha tell me once again, whos fat? When I walk out, to get my mail, it measures on, the rikter scale. Down at the beach, Im a lucky man, Im the only one, who gets a tan. If I have oone more, pie alamode, im gonna need, my own zip code. When your only having seconds, Im having twenty-thirds. When I go to get my shoes shined, I gotta take their word! Because im fat! Im fat, ham on! Ya know im fat! Im fat, you know it, you know! Im fat, im fat, you know it, you know, and my shadow weighs at 42 pounts so wontcha tell me once again, whos fat?  If you see me coming your way, better gimme plenty space, if I tell you that im hungry, then wont you feed my face! Because im fat! Im fat, ham on! You know im fat! im fat, ya know it! You know im fat! Im fat, im fat, ya know it! ya know! when I sit around the house, I really sit around the house! You know im fat! Im fat, ham on! You know im fat, im fat, ya know it, ya know! ya know! ya know! ya know! And you know I like myself and im proud, so wontcha tell me once again? You know Im huge, im fat, ya know it! you know im fat, ya know! Really really fat, you know im fat, im fat, ya know it, ya know! Now the whole world knows im fat and im proud, so wontcha tell me once again, Whos fat?

Back