Greatest WoW forum post ever

LionOfJudah

Member, Dreamcast Fishing Guru
Read me!

Yes the above post is funny, though i will toss up a caution some replies are not the nicest (intial post is great though, rest just adds to it)

also there is a link concering a one Cecil, that is mentioned repeatably, be warned that is mature audience material.

have fun and enjoy laughing so hard you forget about all your troubles in WoW
laugh.gif

Someone needs a life. Oh yea I'm joining the WoW guild soon, so I have an excuse to post here.

LOJ YOU GOT RID OF MY L33T AVATAR
wow.gif

Goodness charlie did you really need to exploit the way a lady feels?
rock.gif
Again this goes to show me again how much the lords do not understand the ladies. For my persoonal stand I love everyone of you openly and without judging because that is how God has made my heart. Which it also ends up getting hurt frequently. Too bad that I don't have mod priviledges here because I probably would have deleted this as it seems more hurtful then anything to the parties involved. Why don't you pray for them insteac??? Just my suggestion.

Also if you would look under general disscussion in the cga forums you will see why Tek changed your advitar.

Blessings,"Angel"

I think the intent of the WoW forum is lost in their own post. Beating around the bush leaves people hanging.

I don't know if this person is ranting about the actions of a specific person, or the general behaviour on a PvP server. Maybe, they want some race or profession or class nerfed because the mage is not what they thought it would be.

I think it is the most confusing post ever.

Back