Growing closer to God, learning more about self, and... oh yeah, God is AWESOME!

Pheonix28

Slave to Christ.
Howdy y'all.

As y'all may have noticed, I haven't been around lately.

Back in September I started attending a Discipleship Training School (DTS) through Youth With a Mission (YWAM). This means that I've been super busy growing closer to God, learning more about Him, and learning more about myself. While all of these things are awesome, it means that I haven't really had much time for being on the computer or gaming. This may sound like torture to some of you (the not having time for gaming thing) but it really is so awesome. God has revealed so much to me in this time, and I still have a ways to go.

Right now I am in the 'lecture' phase of the program, and come January I will be going to India for 6 weeks. I post a weekly update on my blog if anyone would like to keep up to date with what is going on, and how things are going. If you would like to check out my updates, you can access them at http://www.levicook.com/YWAM

I am so thankful for the community here, for all the prayer I've received here, and the relationships I've built. I would like to ask that you keep me in your prayers as I continue to follow where God is calling me.

If anyone would like to talk more about YWAM or the DTS you can always contact me via pm here, or those of you who have my email can email me... I suppose you could always just reply to this thread as well. :)

I love Y'all.

Pheonix glad for the update. Been wondering where ya been. Sounds like you still need some prayer for your India trip.

Good to hear. Sounds like my first trimester of seminary. Do you mind if we repost some of your blog posts on the CGA Facebook page?

Repost away. :) I just don't have time to actually come here and do it myself or I'd have been keeping y'all updated since the start.
:)

And I could use prayer for a lot of things, but yes the trip to India as well. :)

Thank you for posting, sir. You are in my prayers (and my contact list). :)

Howdy Y'all,

I'm back from Germany, and am home for a short time. I'll try to update soon more about my trip to Germany tomorrow.

/bump for tales of adventure from the land of lederhosen

Back