Gruul options

What day of the week is the best for a Gruul's run?

• Monday

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Wednesday

• Thursday

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Friday

• Saturday

• Sunday

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mimbari

Hey TF,

I am just intersted in what day might be the best night for the most people who are interested in running Gruul's. I know Mike has offered to put a run together for Tuesdays, but I also know that team Maskowitz is still running Kara on Tuesday and Friday is Rhys's Kara run. Picking one of these nights either eliminates the kara run and therefore more members don't get the gear or the raid experience needed to move to the next level or prevents a guild member from participating in the Gruul run. I also know that Saturday was good for some, and bad for others. I know we can't please 'all the people all the time', but I just want to know which day will be best for most members in hopes that we can keep TF as the majority of the 25 people needed for the run.

In the poll, you can vote for more than one option.

The choice to go with Tuesday was to give the progression team their next objective. No one should feel like they have to give up any of their runs but this is the time that works best for those who wish to see the next thing.

Kara and Gruul's Availability

Greetings Guildmates!

I don't often use these forums things, but I wanted to let you know that I still would like to keep running Kara w/ Guilo, my Warr Tank. There are still some blues that I need to replace w/ Kara epics (not the least of which are my shoulders and legs) along w/ some upgrades to current epics (T4 Helm and shield, etc.)

As I voted in the poll, Monday is the best for me, but I'm really up for doing both Gruul's and Kara on the same week. I can't tell you how much I enjoy the weekly runs, and I'd hate to see all of those gold-sponging wipes in Kara go away w/o the fruits of all of our labors.

So, basically I would love to continue to tank Kara to it's completion and begin the progression into Gruul's for both Guild comraderie and gear upgrades.

Thanks for listening.

Eric
Guilo - 70 Human Prot Warr
Chimon - 70 Human Fire Mage
Triskal - 70 Human Holy/Disc Priest

I realize that there are a lot of ideas floating around on the forums right now, and I'm not going to pretend to be able to keep track of them, but I would just like to go on the record as saying that I would love to be involved in "the next step," as Lloki has most of his gear from Kara, but it is still great to go, and am still interested in that, as well as a 1 night shot at Gruul weekly. I don't know if that would be best done in the Forgiven, or perhaps if we started a guild/sga run, but I like that we are starting to look forward.

I too prefer to do Kara one night, at least. Its time to reap some benifits from our experience in there. I will support the Gruul's run of course, but it would be a shame not to do a 2 1/2 hour prince run, with the badges, loot and gold to be made.....

Any night is potentially just as good (or bad) as any other for me. My work schedule rotates so that I literally work any given day once in three weeks. So I'll miss 1/3 of all runs that are set to a static night.

I would love to tank a gruuls run but we have started a kara run on tues to help gear some of the newer 70's in the guild. I can run gruul on weds or afternoons on sat sun.

Back