Guess who got Guild Wars finelly :D

TheJfreak

Man I got it working so my first Character is Lord Savaan so im a ranger but not sure if im going to be ranger or elementist or warrior what do you guys think would help you the most ?

Whatever complements your primary class, in this case ranger. If you're a ranger, you'll be attacking at a distance, and all warrior attacking skills require you to be close up. At least with elementalist, you can also attack at range with their skills.

Don't worry about what would help the guild, J. We have plenty of characters of all levels and professions. Take Quantum's advice and choose based on what your favorite style of play is. No matter what you choose, you'll end up being useful. :)

Yeah, I just got the game too. :) I'm an Elementalist (fire, of course :D ), level 4 I think. Anyway I think I'm probably gonna be a ranger, because Ele is like... not melee. Ranged, I guess.

Well, Ranger is a ranged attacker, too. If you want to get in and fight up close, you should go with a Warrior.

i would say a monk or mesmer secondary profession. be a help to a team by ranging and healing or lower stats or speed of enemys with the abilitys of mesmers.

My advice, try all the secondary professions and do the quests to get them. Don't lock in until you have tried them all. One will likely feel good to your play style.

Don't even worry about how questions sound. Feel free to ask away. There are lots of new players that probably have the same question.

Well, as you meet different NPCs in pre-searing they will offer you quests that are profession related. Usually you will get to try out some of the skills from that profession in order to do the quest. When you finish the quest, you have the option to permanently make that your 2nd profession.

As recommended by others, you can deny the profession at first, and then go try out the others. Each quest offers good xp and a chance to try out the skills. When you finally decided, go back to the guy that has the profession you want. Then go back to Ascalon city to the main gate. The guy by Tydus will reward you with xp for taking a 2nd profession.

ewoksrule said:
Don't even worry about how questions sound. Feel free to ask away. There are lots of new players that probably have the same question.

Well, as you meet different NPCs in pre-searing they will offer you quests that are profession related. Usually you will get to try out some of the skills from that profession in order to do the quest. When you finish the quest, you have the option to permanently make that your 2nd profession.

As recommended by others, you can deny the profession at first, and then go try out the others. Each quest offers good xp and a chance to try out the skills. When you finally decided, go back to the guy that has the profession you want. Then go back to Ascalon city to the main gate. The guy by Tydus will reward you with xp for taking a 2nd profession.

Thank you. :)

Back