Guild Bank Lootz

Sambosoul

Hey everyone! Thanks for those of you who donate to the guild bank on occasion. Just wanted make you aware of a few things in regards to the guild bank.

1. I pretty much keep the guild bank tidy and am able to get something out for you if you are unable. However as far as epics go, if it is ilvl 378 or higher, you need to ask Mcfierce for those items. Those are, for the most part, saved for main raiding toons.

2. I appreciate the thoughtfulness of those who are trying to help keep the guild bank organized, but I'll take care of what goes where. There have been a number of items that have found their way to the wrong tabs because some have tried to help. Here's a quick rundown of what you should be able to find in each tab.

Grab Bag: Here you'll find a bunch of random stuff from previous expansions epics to rare quality items to help you in your leveling en devours.

Plans and Glyphs: Here you'll find lower level profession recipes, patterns and you guessed it... Glyphs.

Mats: This is the place for lower level mats. This includes mats previous to the current expansion.

High Mats: Here you'll find mats for current content.

Raiders: This tab is used for our raid teams. (If you would like to be on a raid team talk to McFierce or Brizzle.) Note: Most of items in this tab, if not all of them, have been donated by raid team members specifically for raiding.

Guild Treasure: This is where we keep the current epics. As stated earlier, items below ilevel 378 are up for grabs all you need to do is ask an officer. All requests for ilevel 378+ pieces, Chaos Orbs, Living Embers, Essences of Destruction, need to be directed to McFierce. If you ask any other officers, they'll send you to McFierce.

Fun Stuff: This is where our previous banker kept some really random stuff. I'm currently working on what to do with this stuff.

Gear Enhance: Here you'll find enchants and things that act as enchants.

Hopefully this clears up some people's questions. If you have a question about something, don't be afraid to ask! Happy Hunting!

Fun Stuff: This is where our previous banker kept some really random stuff. I'm currently working on what to do with this stuff.
Mail them to random guild members.

Back