Guild Bank

Sheckle

I'm going to be trying to keep the gbank straightened up so just little reminders to help out when you're putting things in there and to let you know what I will be disenchanting or selling and putting back into the bank.

(Read this assuming any cata material is fine to put in the bank...people will most likely use it)

-Please don't put any already made food into the bank unless it is cataclysm food with a buff on it. I will sell it.

-If any item is white and a crafting material please put it in the Mats tab. I think the most time is spent organizing the bank because things aren't in the right place (not a huge deal just would help)

-If you've crafted more than 20 of the same item please don't clog the bank with all 20. Put in 1-2.

(I may add to this with things I come across)

You guys are super generous so keep it up! And don't forget to take all you want from the bank :) just be sure to use it!

i get about 5 mid/low level scrolls per day
where do i put those?

i have been putting them in the grab bag so people can grab more of them

i get about 5 mid/low level scrolls per day
where do i put those?

i have been putting them in the grab bag so people can grab more of them

If they are not cata scrolls I would not put them in the bank. No one ever takes low level potions, scrolls, and food from the bank, and if they do it is rare so it ends up sitting there a while.

Again I appreciate you helping out :D but im just trying to keep it from getting clogged!

Back