Guild Bounty tonight?

RyanB

Legacy of Elijah Guild Leader
I'd like to run a bounty (probably T2) tonight, and think we should probably do again Friday for anyone that missed. Anyone up for that?

Can't tonight, but would love to on Friday! Or another night later in the week. Gotta give my wife warning that a "game night" is coming up. :D

Looking forward to another crack at T3 as well.

Last edited:
I would love to join in tonight if I can. May be able to get two other guildies that don't usually group up on these things. Proposed time?

10:00 EDT? I know that's a bit late for the EST folks, but that's the earliest I can hop on on a non-weekend. Not 100% sure what my schedule is tonight...sorry for being so indecisive! :)

Maybe not entirely on topic but I love Friday night as a guild event night. As your Friday nights are my Saturday mornings, it is a great time for me to join in ( and as a bonus I get brownie points for 'kindly' letting the missus sleep in ;)

Oh, I definitely think we need Friday...great time for a lot of people, etc. I was just thinking it'd be nice to do something earlier in the week. Didn't get a chance to do anything last night, but maybe impromptu tonight at about the same time.

I play in TF2sday on Tuesday nights, but I'd be interested in a Friday night event.

...Now what on earth is a Guild Bounty? And will I be any use if I bring my level 37 Norn Ranger?

Tek7, check out this thread a little farther down on the page.

Then go to this thread and look through the bosses. A level 37 can certainly contribute, depending on which bosses we get assigned. You don't know until the mission is activated. The more waypoints you have unlocked along the more boss routes, the easier it is to join in.

Yup, and just to throw a little math on that...if we're doing a Tier 3 bounty (6 bosses), and you have access to the first 7 areas, there is only a 1/179 chance that none of the 6 bosses would be accessible to you. And even if that happened, you'd still be able to scout about half of them...and then we'd just kick off a second bounty so you could get participation credit.

I believe if you have the first 8 areas, it comes out to something like 1/5000+ chance. :)

Last edited:
Back