Guild Charter and Tabard

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
There are a few people who haven't signed the guild charter yet that need to.

Our current signatures are:
Exoslayer
Weazel
Gods Peon
Bowser
Buskanaka
Jazmina
Bledie

Hopefully into next week Se3ker, Plankeye, Sparrow, Esh, heme, and Thaddius can join us. If I've forgotten anyone I'm sorry
smile.gif

I haven't heard from Algernox and his friend in a while, Kevin, FlamingUgly, and jeepguy, but hopefully we can get them interested in joining us
biggrin.gif
. Algernox and Kevin have posted on the forums before, and I'm emailed jeepguy and FlamingUgly about our guild and location (I'd really like for them to join us - they're a really great group of guys
biggrin.gif
).

As soon as we get enough signatures I'll start designing the guild tabard. They're quite expensive, and I think they sell for 10 gold. Eeesh! You don't have to buy one btw, they're just kind of cool to have.

I believe designing it costs 10g and it costs 1g for each person that buys one.

Jeepguy? I quested with someone named JeepguyII or something in closed beta.
rock.gif

btw...don't forget, I'll be shutting down my current account once I get CE...I talked to the courier service, which will be Monday or Tuesday.

Okay, that's fine Cory. that's about the time we'll be creating our alts.

And yeah, jeepguy and jeepguyll (with two L's lol) are the same person. He came to be a pretty good friend of mine during the closed.

I'll probably pay for the 10 g myself, unless any of you just want to rush it.

Woohoo! Today the guild officially took effect, and we now have all the benefits of a guild including, of course, the guild name displayed above our characters.

I'm very excited that we got it done so soon. As what I consider an "elite" Christian guild I honestly wasn't sure if we could even form within the first month, but we proved to do it within less than a week. A big thanks goes out to all of our members!

I am now in the process of designing the tabard, organizing the members, and setting up the membership that will entail the guild ranks.

Can Calixte have the title of "Raid Coordinator"? That would entail being in charge of PvP battles and such which won't mean much until we get to much higher levels.

Where be the screenshot. And don't forget, I'll be resigning, hopefully later tonight, after getting my CE installled. Puralater has told me its on the truck and on its way to me as I type. w00t.

I think I am going to suprise the family and upgrade our second computer this weekend so my wife and son can play as well. Maybe I'll even resurect my old Darolyn for them
smile.gif

lol, talk to either Russel or Melko on the Illidan server (if you have the game).

Otherwise, as long as you're a Christian you're more than welcome to become a part of our community until then. Feel free to post on the forums, write fan fiction, come up with devotionals and Bible studies, or just spam the boards...lol

Hopefully we'll get a chance to see you in-game soon!

Back