Guild Help

Counselor

I have been playing Wow for several months now. I joined The Forgiven on terenas. Due to not being able to get on the full server over and over I went and made a Shaman on Khaz Modan a few days ago. Some nice person sent me the money to start a guild so I did, not really knowing what I was doing, thus Servants of Faith was born. I really need some help here. I have no idea how to make a web page or anything else. Being a professional counselor I know people, not web design or chat design or things like that. I need help please. if anyone has considered making a new character please let me know. I could make you an officer really quick and as I have stated, I need the help.

Thanks

I cant say that i would be a regular to your guild but if you need people to sign your charter i could do that. Currently i am committed to 2 guilds =\

Thanks

Thanks but I already have the guild going. I wnet to the new lands and got some people to sign it for me, then hey left. A few did stay and turns out they are Christians as well. I really don't know a thing about chat boards or instant chats or webpages or anything like that. God wires us all in different ways and this is not somehting I am wired for. I do enjoy meeting others on the game and listening to them. I may be wrong but it seems there are many guilds that people talk about here, all being Christian guilds so I hope it is ok to talk about it here. Not sure what direction the guild will take, if any, I just know I will do my best to see it works and that may mean begging for help here with all the techical stuff.

sorry i am a NooB at that stuff too and I like it.

i might be a dwarf, but that is l337 speak I do not know the meaning of...

Counselor said:
Being a professional counselor I know people, not web design or chat design or things like that. I need help please.

Thanks

I might be able to help you here provided your willing to learn some things and don't mind having your site sub-hosted on my domain. It means your website would be something like http://sof.gamehosts.net and the website would be done up in PHP-Nuke allowing you to post articles and what not or just dump raw HTML files up there if that is more your style. If your interested please let me know.

Back