Guild Recruiter

Bald Guy

Just an FYI to everyone that i have agreed to serve as the guild recruiter. Anyone who needs info about our guild or would like to join us, just send them my way. Terr has agreed to help me with this so you can get him to help you with anything as well. Please do not hesitate to let me know if we can serve you in helping getting new people welcomed and plugged in!
As an added part of this we are going to try to help new people level up their mains. So, be sure to let me know these needs too! God Bless!

Another word for Guild Leaders....
How do i ck on TOJ website to see that someone is approved? Also, is there an officers channel on this website to speak directly to you?
thx for the help....

They list the new members on their main site:
http://www.toj.cc/toj.php?x=main

I don't recall who actually approves them. You may wish to get into contact with that person to set up a different means or more efficient means for you to get information as to where their application is. ie...is it received, is it pending, is it approved but not posted yet.

Edit:
Looks like it is Elihu (Fjorboug) that is posting possibly even approving.

Last edited:
I do approve ToJ apps, for now, and can help field questions for new members if needed.

For ToJ members who aren't new (aka not on the front page) you can click on the roster link on the main site and browse through usernames to find an existing member

so Mr recruiter, how come I logged into the game and found myself G-kicked?!? Is this how we can expect your reign of terr or to begin?

Last edited:
No I gkicked your ever loving hello kitty butt from the guild to honor those who are truly elect and belong to God's Redeemed.

i would have used a softer touch....but you know how those dictator types are....LOL
thx y'all for the info. let me know what you see and help me on this cuz i would love to gain a great welcome format for those who join.
Terr and i are looking into bags and help with your first mount...heard this was done some, but not sure.
thx y'all

There are usually bags in the guild bank that they can pull out after they are off probation. As for the first mount...we used to give then 20g when they turned 40 for their mount IF is was their first toon and not an alt. Making that much gold is not really an issue anymore so I'm not sure that would be of any value.

Back