Guild Wars Official Soundtrack

Jawsofwar

I was wondering if anyone knows if the official soundtrack works in the game when playing? Because the official soundtrack is sooo much better than the default in-game music. Just downloaded the free mini pack (sorrow's furnace).

if your computer can handle it (might lag a bit, I mean), just bring up a music player in the background and pop in the CD and turn off the in-game music. I always do that, only it's tobyMac or something instead of the soundtrack :p

if your computer can handle it (might lag a bit, I mean), just bring up a music player in the background and pop in the CD and turn off the in-game music. I always do that, only it's tobyMac or something instead of the soundtrack :p
Love some of Tobey Macs stuff (aka im for you, made to love, burn for you)

lol, i just plug in my iPod to my other speakers right above my computer speakers and listen to that. Then i listen to my 3 hr long "Favorites" playlist.. when its done i can tell how long i've played :)

Yes. You can also dl the official soundtrack for guildwars main game but it costs money. The sorrows furnace music is free of charge.

What's lame is that if you buy the OST via the website, you can only use it with Windows Media cause of their security lock... AND I conveniently didn't figure that out until after I spend my 6 hard-earned dollars. Great CD though; my favorite is Temple of Tolerance.

-Chadley

Step 1: Burn Audio CD in Media Player
Step 2: Import said Audio CD into iTunes as mp3's
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit

Also under the sound settings within GW you can just mute the music and run the soundtrack in another program in the background.

Back