Guild Wars Screenshots!

I remember admiring that stained glass window when I went through the necro secondary quest with my M/N Kiyosa Natomo. Wood planks? WOOD PLANKS??? I want my 10 gold pieces!!!!!

:D

OKEY DOKEY no one ever answered me question. All the time, I see Elementalists with their hands, like, on fire. I mean, I was looking at some screens and an ele was playing the air guitar and his hands were flaming. I was wondering if that's like, a matter of a certain matter of fire magic or what.

rockandroll3mq.jpg

That's what I mean. And there's some other ones, too. But I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about.

If you buy the Collector's Edition of Guild Wars (~$80) your account key will activate the "Divine Aura" when your character (not just elementalist) does an animated emote (/dance, /drum, ...). The divine aura is a colored glow around the hands as the charachter performs the emotes. Different characters have different colors, but there is no way to control what color. It is basically a status symbol to let others know that you bought the collector's edition.

ChickenSoup said:
OKEY DOKEY no one ever answered me question. All the time, I see Elementalists with their hands, like, on fire. I mean, I was looking at some screens and an ele was playing the air guitar and his hands were flaming. I was wondering if that's like, a matter of a certain matter of fire magic or what.

rockandroll3mq.jpg

That's what I mean. And there's some other ones, too. But I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about.

:eek: I DID answer you. As a matter of fact, it's the post right after your question. Go back and look. :p

I just finished the Blood and Smoke quest with my ranger The Truth Arrow in the Maguuma Jungle...took almost an hour...

During one part of the quest, my party encountered 8 trolls and got mauled. I was like "Holy cow...8 trolls in one aggro group!"

Eventually, with a few tries and 3 killed, I was victorious...

Indy cuts one loose....in game we call it "dropping a Dwarven powder keg". What force it must have been to blow his cape up like that too.... :D
gw048IndyCutsOne.jpg

That's hilarious. I particularly like the part that says "I'm wielding a The Yakslapper". a The? Maybe they should take the 'The' out of the name. :p

The "new" super duper uber way to do 2-man UW runs. I love how when I try to get a solo monk to go with me, I have to convince them so much that it really works. Usually I have to pay the entrance fee just for them to say, "Ok we can try..." And then once they've seen it in action, they're like, "WOW you're faster than 2 echo nukers!" :D
gw050NecroUWBuild.jpg

Last edited:
Wow...this is the first I've heard of that "Echo" spell...that's pretty killer! What Necro spell are you Echoing there?

The elite curse spell you see echoed there is "Spiteful Spirit". I used "Arcane Echo" to echo it. When you get curses up to an attribute of 18, Spiteful Spirit does 41 damage a second, for 21 seconds to targetted foe and all adjacent foes. So I get to cast 2 Spiteful Spirits one after another, on 2 different enemies initially, dealing 82 damage a second for about 19 seconds, 21 - 2 second cast time. That's over 1558 damage total on ONE enemy, plus whatever damage the smiting monk is doing. ;)

In her latest adventure, Bella of Mountlake learns how to float in midair in the UW!

gw054BellaFloats.jpg

You too can farm Griffons with ease. ;)
gw055Griffons.jpg

Last night, Fiona Dredd and Sydney Ablaze wrecked havoc on the Fissure of Woe. It was an amazing run that led to completion of 10,000xp quests and the killing of 2 dragons. Here are some pics of the dragon slaying!

gw109.jpg

Notice the 9 enchantments Sydney is running and the -5 pip ene drain!!! but yet she is full of energy??? How does she do it? :) :) Can you figure out her build?

gw117.jpg

Check out Fiona getting bold and standing under the mouth of the Dragon!

nope no essence bond there....haha could you imagine running essence bond on everyone lol that would be full ene for sure, but for what point??

No those are lifebonds on everyone.

I am losing ene so fast in this build while in downtime its insane. I have to spam blessed sig every time it recharges to stay on top of it, and then need mantra of inscriptions to keep it charging faster...

but wow, it is amazing how well it works in FoW. Other then a few places, the bonds don't get stripped. The whole group gets bonded plus each time anyone gets hit I gain ene which I can spam RoF and Guardian with... Love it.

I didn't come up with this idea, but I sure mastered it last night with Fiona.

Back