Guild Wars vs. WoW

so flippin awesome, wow is much better but yeah that was well done video

hehe Guild Wars FTW, (pst. the trappers were using barbed trap:))

haha. Major props to blizzard for the Hammer moves.
now, only if they had some Hammerpants...

the Guild wars chars have the better dance animations, tho.

actually u dont sacrifice graphics, its just the style in which it was made, WoW on full 100% graphics everything my machine has a harder time than full everything on GW, therfor making wow more graphic intensive, its just the art style is different, but saying u sacrifice quality is like comparing intel with amd, its just different.

I think both games are good of course I favor GW over wow I will not play wow in fear of addiction and paying out $15 a month!

Technically, I could afford 15 smackaroonies a month, but do I WANT to? Heck no. But just in case I ever would, I never even look for a 10-day trial just to ensure that I don't get addicted

Games seem to become like a second job, atleast MMORPGs. As technology progresses imagine how much these games will become like real life.

That'd be scary... some forgetful people might fail to remember what part of their memories are real and which are fantasies...

One of my friend's friends bought WoW when it first came out, but he's never played it, for fear of getting addicted...

Some people do get addicted. They escape to games because they don't like life.

I went with Guild Wars because I knew it "might" :D eat a lot of time -- I didn't want it eating money too.

Great video.

GW looks a billion times better, at times it seems a bit cartoony (lighting probably). I dont like the water that much, it is pretty but usually the shores look horrible. Grats go to the team for the beach outside of the monestary. If only it wasnt so steeply sloped it would make for a perfect place to snap screenies of characters.

Back