Guildwars

meh what should mine be im still dl the front page thing my net is slow
wow.gif
hmm mine is Lord_Savaan

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheJfreak @ Oct. 28 2004,11:47)]Is there a way to get in and out without having to dl everything ALL OVER AGAIN
mad.gif
Yes...it shouldn't be redling everything again...

Should i make us a guild or what
because im doing pretty well
if i may say so myself so i think i got the gold to make a guild so tell me
smile.gif

Yeah, I'm starting a guild. JFreak, PM me and we can start a guild together. I got a bunch of other friends as well. Like, alot. It would make a great guild.

I Just had an awesome quest thing we were all low on everything because if you die your hp and everything goes down if you get revived. We were all low as we could go but we survived the tide and won it was awesome

Sry you couldnt play some bowser :-/. Its a great game i still want to play open beta of WoW and then see what i think the 1# about this game its gonna be a 1 pay thing
biggrin.gif
:D:D:D

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheJfreak @ Nov. 01 2004,10:41)]Sry you couldnt play some bowser :-/. Its a great game i still want to play open beta of WoW and then see what i think the 1# about this game its gonna be a 1 pay thing
biggrin.gif
WoW is awesome.  I have a feeling it will be probably be the first MMORPG that will be worth the money invested in it.

I mean WoW is just so incredibly fun to . . . nvm, this is a Guildwars forum. I'll rant somewhere else.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bowser @ Nov. 02 2004,12:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheJfreak @ Nov. 01 2004,10:41)]Sry you couldnt play some bowser :-/. Its a great game i still want to play open beta of WoW and then see what i think the 1# about this game its gonna be a 1 pay thing
biggrin.gif
WoW is awesome. I have a feeling it will be probably be the first MMORPG that will be worth the money invested in it.

I mean WoW is just so incredibly fun to . . . nvm, this is a Guildwars forum. I'll rant somewhere else.
I won't be playing wow for one reason: monthly payment.

I enjoyed the world preview event and have pre-ordered GW so I can play on the first weekend of each month until release. If any others are also going to be at the beta weekends, give a holler to Talori Jarah (name I hope to continue to use). I would be very intererested in any guild you guys start up as well!

Back