Guildwars

MaxX

Do we (Jfreak and I) have permission to start a ToJ GW guild for the beta events and when it goes gold? Jfreak already made one but I wanted to know if it's ok with Tek and leaders.

I don't think it is an issue if you have leaders for it. Once you have the proper people in place, Rizz or Tek can set up a Guildwars Forum for those that play it.

Cory

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Thaddius @ Oct. 31 2004,10:39)]I don't think it is an issue if you have leaders for it.  Once you have the proper people in place, Rizz or Tek can set up a Guildwars Forum for those that play it.
*nod* What he said.

Also, when you can, e-mail Rizz (rizz AT toj DOT cc) and me (tek7 AT toj DOT cc) with a brief description of the game and your opinions whether or not it includes any material (occult references, nudity, profanity, etc.) that would make it unfit for a ToJ chapter.

To start a chapter, you'll need a full staff. This can consist of two or more people. As long as the roles of Chapter Leader, Chapter Recruiter, and Chapter Web Developer are filled at the outset, you can always appoint more staff members (e.g. multiple recruiters, multiple web developers, event planners, news reporters, etc.) later.

On a separate note, according to recent changes in ToJ policy, JFreak, as the leader of Tn3, would not be allowed to hold a staff position within ToJ.
sad.gif

We allow, and will continue to allow, members to participate in other clans and groups, but staff members of ToJ must not hold staff positions in other clans and groups.

BUT if you can gather a staff for a Guild Wars chapter and the game is suitable for such an endeavor, I'd be happy to get you the resources to start a chapter.

Ugh we have a prob about
[b said:
Quote[/b] ] On a separate note, according to recent changes in ToJ policy, JFreak, as the leader of Tn3, would not be allowed to hold a staff position within ToJ.
this see i was already staff when i made Tn3 so we got a prob :-/

so its either one or another, since you chose to go and make Tn3 that would in affect be you resigning your ToJ spot of leadership, the leaders of ToJ were told that you can not join or start other clans that you need to be ToJ exclusive. By doing so you like i said in essance have given up your spot in ToJ. you are going to have to make a choice jfreak sorry, its either lead Tn3 or be a leader in ToJ your call.

I am pretty sure Tek will say something similar but more formal and sugar coated
tounge.gif
blues.gif
cool.gif

because the rules are the same no matter what, the only exception would be if it was a ToJ sanctioned team, which it isnt.

Back