GvG Monday Night!!

one2dredd

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
I am hoping to get started around 8pm EST if we can get enough people!!

I would like to get:

2 Knockdown Warriors
2-3 Trappers Ele or Ranger
2 Interrupter/Damage dealers
and 2 Monks

I really enjoyed playing the E/R PvP character last Friday.....

However, I got less than 4 hours sleep last night as my wife and I tried to get our 3 year old back to sleep, so I may very well have to be woken up at 8:30 to put my kids to bed. If I manage to stay awake late enough, I may be on at 9.

well we won 2 Batles and lost 2. But we tried a new Build Minion Factory boy was it fun to commit suicide over and over and over to make Minions!! Was so fun!!!

[img=http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/2668/file00015jr.th.gif]

These are some plans for a build that would be like last night's factory--but with four times the minions. I've heard of well-timed MMs using the same corpse, so why not four doing the same?

The first five skills for the four MMs are necessary, the other three I haven't decided yet. Everything else is to give an idea of what every role does, and these should be tweaked heavily, since I haven't played a high-level monk in ages, and a hybrid heal/protect monk in even longer. So take a gander and I'll post this up in a new thread typed when I get back from school.

After GvG last night a few of us went into HoH and put together a group. We won once and than we hit Iway with EoE. I do not think going in as all MM is a totally good idea EoE destroys Minions. But we can try it.:D

What if we used animate Bone Minions instead of Fiend?
And had one of the generals be solely just putting on Death Nova on each?
EoE......Kablooey? Ahahahah.... There are ways around (or with) things...

Back