GW New Year Goals

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
Ok, even though it's 11 days past the Jan. 1st, I am still curious as to you guys' goals for 2011 in terms of GW? Are you working on finishing up your honor monument? Are you trying to get a character through EotN? GWAMM? What's your next goal for 2011?

Personally I'm working on my last points for HoM and my last titles for GWAMM. A lot of what I'm doing is just slow grind it out kinda work. I'm doing all the Zaishen Combat quests that involve faction, AB/FA/JQ on all of my characters to get the bonus faction instead of speed VQs. So I'll get that eventually. And I have most of my alcohol saved up, I just need to drink the last 5k mins, which will take.. around 5k minutes.. Other than those titles it's probably working on either FoW or Vabbian Armor. I'm leaning towards taking as many characters through NF to get Trade Contacts for rubies/Sapphires, but idk if I'll do that or try to farm some ecto.

Make a Proph Legendary Survivor, get more Oppressor Weaps, finish the Mini Moa, keep peace in the clan while doing more titles for Ursina. Get Vabbian armour for one of my 'toons, (shut up Ursina you have 6 sets of elite armour now). Finish all 3 campaigns with at least 2 more 'toons.

My goals, in no particular order...though most of these are centered around something HoM-related, but I also want to get set up on my alts:
* Help YOU! I just want to play with my friends!
* Find stuff to do on my assassin to hold me over long enough to finish Alehound title
* Start playing my alts - I'd like to get to where I have a several options for any given area
* Finish the campaigns with my Rit, followed most likely by my monk
* Acquire R4 luxon title for that trophy statue
* Get Necro to LDoA...would really like to have a post-searing necro
* Collect Minis...I like the little guys
* Collect weapons for HoM
* Collect elite armor for my toons (though not just for the sake of HoM...I want to really start playing alts and pick up 1 or 2 sets for each)
* Finish NM dungeon book on Rit, maybe HM or LMotN from there...but would like to do regular dungeons. I find them to be fun team events.
* Regularly clear "high-end" areas - whether with SC or team, don't care, I just find them fun and I want to mix it up. I like killing big mobs, with big difficulty, and big bosses...and I'd also like to have some phat lewt for buying said minis/weapons/etc.
* Start playing 1 or 2 types of PVP...maybe I'll try RA again or get into Codex. Maybe even turn my 70 glad points into a title.
* Gamer?
* Improve my wisdom/treasure hunter titles...certainly not shooting for max or planning to chest run anytime soon, but want to more consciously work on them...maybe do something during Easter event to get points

I am going to be working on my HoM. I am actually very far behind, I don't have very much for it, but I am working on it, doing the ZC stuff and I still need lots of other things. Also, what is GWAMM?

God Walking Among Mortal Men - the highest title - achieved by obtaining 30 titles.

Someone would have to have a huge amount of OCD and be very cool and good-looking to achieve GWAMM!

I got the OCD down, but I haven't gotten GWAMM yet. Still working on my money titles and Kurzick.

But thanks for the confidence boost Abba! :D

Back