GWAMM

Abba San

Legacy of Elijah [LoE] - Proud Grandfather
My Guild Hall Smells of Rich Mahogany and I am creeping towards God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals. I am a couple of weeks from the Party title which will give me 28 titles with two to go. My question, for some of you who have been here, which last two to go for?

The options are:

- Survivor - now that they've made it available to existing characters
- Kurzick - with a long trudge to get from level 8 to max
- Sweet Tooth - sitting at 3,000 now
- Wisdom/Treasure Hunter - both at less than 1,000 now (level 3)

I am nowhere towards Zaishen; don't have the gold for Lucky, Unlucky; don't do PvP for those titles.

Any advice appreciated. Also, I'm posting this partly because there haven't been many GW (not GW2) posts lately.

You want Sweet tooth, of the ones you've listed it is by far the easiest. Fire and I have both maxed the title. You and Ursen can have all the sweets we get from Nicky and Holidays....if I ever see you online to give them to ya.

Survivor is do-able if you're cautious. Fire too 12 trips into FoW and that did it for her.

You'll also want the Zaishen title. That will count as a PvP title for your HoM, although maxing it is out of the question. You only need 200 keys for the Honor monument though. Doing the daily Z stuff will get you Z coins which you can sell for nice money for the Keys. We can also show you easy ways to earn Balthazar faction for keys.

Forget Wisdom/Treasure Hunter. Too grindy.

Where is your Lucky rank now?

I have been going for GWAMM too. About two months ago I got Legendary Survivor and max drunk title. The two I have left to knock off (before GWAMM) are max Sweets and max Party. It's slow going though, because even though they are relatively easy to get, you need to farm or find some way of making money to get what you need. Right now my Party title is a tad bit over 5,000 and my Sweets is a tad over 4,500. My thinking is that I can go a bit lighter on the farming because we have some major holidays coming up that will have drops and quests to help with those titles. Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas will all have their respective drops to help with the D.P.S. titles. And I doubt GW2 will be released before Christmas.

My suggestion is that once you're done with Party, go with Survivor and Sweets. It just depends on what "repetitive tasks" you have more fun with :p :)

If you can play cautious Survivor is doable. I have a tendency to do a medium grind through vanquishing The Plains of Jarin over and over.

Blue told me about the FoW Survivor thingy - sounds doable.

My Lucky is over 100,000 just to get the bump with lockpicks. I hated every minute of ninerings getting those. I don't see myself going to 2.5M.

I will look for you online this evening, Raven.

Survivor isn't bad actually, if you can get a good rhythm going. Alternatively, you could fill up tons and tons of storybooks and then turn them all in at once. That'd get you a big chunk of gold and xp and faction/reputation points.

You do know you can have multiple copies of the same book, just that you can only fill up one entry at a time, right?

Yea, survivor and sweet tooth are the way to go. Unfortunately just have to grind out survivor, either doing FoW or books, or the old fashion way. But at least it's an option! A year ago you'd be forced in doing Lucky or Kurzick as well.

For Sweet tooth, Halloween and Wintersday are your best friends. Last Wintersday I maxed out drunk and party animal, with nearly 3k mins on drunk before hand and maybe 1k in party animal. I also got my Sweet tooth from nearly 0 to about 7.3k. So these holidays will see me over in Sweet Tooth as well. With multiple characters, smart buying, and/or grinding out quests, Sweet Tooth isn't too hard.

I've got two accounts working the daily Nick in Pre - that's how I got the drunkard and nearly the party - will probably be the same for sweet tooth.

Halloween and Christmas are just such crunch times for me that I don't get on too often...but I'll try.

It kills me that I've got two LDoA characters - but I didn't even know about that when my main was first created. At least he can now get the Survivor - if I can learn the patience to make it happen.

I don't want to go the story book route - I did that for a long time maxing out all the other titles.

Yeah, it's not the most fun, just doing missions over and over, I get that. But it's hard to argue with results!

Another easy way to get the XP is doing quests obviously...have you already done every quest in every campaign? That's how I got my ranger through his survivor; he hadn't done any of the high end quests in factions or nightfall so I went through and did every single one. At 2-3k for each, plus the 1-10k for the various rewards in EotN, capping elite skills along the way I made survivor in less than a month of random playing. I had a couple of scares, yeah, but it was reasonably safe. Just need to watch biting off more than you can chew.

The Zaishen quests are reasonably safe to add in as well, as long as you don't go Hard Mode (or play with really good humans who you know will look after you in hard mode [like your alliance!]).

Last edited:
Like others have said, Survivor is very doable. I got mine farming xp on wurms outside Boreal Station. Using a scroll I received about 1k xp per wurm. Total was about 12k to 13k every 5 minutes. I would suggest to max the drunkard title since points are cheaper than sweet tooth. I was at 2.5k in sweets and about 1000 in drunkard and maxed it with grogs a couple weeks ago. If you're going for 50/50 HoM, I'd suggest to work on the Zaishen title which you can put in the HoM at level 3. How I did was I had 7 pve characters who could access every area in the game. So each day, I took the z-challenges and exchanged them for z-coins. Silver z-coins can sell for 2k each. Accumulate a stack and sell them at 2k each. That's 500k that you to buy for z-keys. Keep doing that until level 3. My goal was at least 10 silver coins each day. I was about 1/3 to Zaishen level 3 before I got serious about it so it took about couple more months.

I'm at 27 titles maxed. So instead of sweets, I'm working on the Kurzick title. I should get close to 9mil by the end of this weekend. The last 2 are Elona Cartographer & the subsequent Legendary Cartographer.

Last edited:
Wow! You guys are doing great! Way to go Reginator - can't wait until I can say the same about the Sweets title. You should run a Pre - I cashed in a weeks worth of daily Nick gifts (on two accounts) and had 100 jars.

When I finish Party in a couple of weeks - I'll be at 28. I'm pretty sure I am going to at least try for Survivor with my Ele - probably the FoW runs.

Then either Sweets (6,000 away) or just keep banging away on the Kurzick.

Back