GWEN is "$4.99?"

that's the price to preorder, the full game will be $40. that's the same as going to gamestop or EB or whatever and preordering it there, they require $5 to "ensure" that you'll buy the game there when it releases.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure it's $30. I can't quite remember; all I know is that you have to spend $29 to get that bonus mission pack. Is anyone else getting the pre-order for the the sneak peak weekend next month? It would be fun to get some guildie questing going.

-Chadley

So how will the rest amount be billed?

u go back to EBgames and pay them the rest when u have money. which for me took 2 months after the game was released to do because i got the collectors pack

no, i think you will get to see the pre-view weekend with or without thee pre-order. Remember when you could DL the dances for the pre-view weekend? I didn't but i still saw them. And that mission pack looks cool, im gonna get it. Can you buy the pack, or is it just when you buy $30 of stuff?

It said on Guildwars.com that u need the pre-order for the preveiw weekend.

Guildwars.com said:
Players who pre-order Guild Wars: Eye of the North will gain access to the Sneak Peek Weekend, August 24–26, 2007, where they will be able to log into the game for a first look at Eye of the North. Players will be able to explore the Far Shiverpeaks region of the world, home of the barbaric Norn. Everything players obtain during the Sneak Peek Weekend, including items, XP, Heroes, and loot, will be permanent and available when the expansion goes live.

Back