GYAH! EXAMS!

RubberDucky

GYAH!!!! EOC'S!!! I AM PULLING MY HAIR OUT! I AM STRESSED TO THE MAX!:confused::eek::(. i have 3 honors EOC's to take and i am so scared. on my Geom final they will give me NOTHING. i will have to memorize about 30-40 diff. formulas and about 25 diff. characteristics of Quadrilaterals. MY BRAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE! on top of this i must study for 3 other exams as well. my exams start on Monday (June 4th) at about 8:00 (EST) i will my Humanities (SS, not Spiteful Spirit but Social Studies) on Monday, on Tuesday i have my Language arts final, Wednesday i get to take my Health exam and finally on Thursday i get the wonderful joy of taking my Geom exam (i would rather have a root canal with no medicine and undergo a bone marrow harvest procedure in the same day.) i am so scared. i usually do really well on exams but this Geom one i think will rock my brain to the core. 3 hours to answer about 80-86 questions. with that much time i am scared to see how long the questions will take. my teacher believes it is the hardest exam she has ever seen. your prayer will be the best i could ever receive at this time. because i know that when that test hits my desk my brain will go into instant lock mode and will shut up all the information that i have crammed into over the past week. please pray that i wont go brain and that everything that i study will come to my mind easily. thank you so much in advance.
Joey (/nervous wreck)

Yeah, well, if you're in a class where they test you that hard then you must be smart enough to do it :) I'm rootin' for ya twinny, and praying (more importantly)

i have finals in two weeks. Praying for ya Joey. dont worry, its all a mental thing, you will do fine. If you go into the class with a "I will do good" attidute you'll do good. I know easier said then done, so thats why im saying it :p. you will do great tho.

if only i was so sure. i mean this exam will be abaddon and it will only be me in the party. and i will only be level 3!!!!! that is how scared i am. i hate tests though. if you want to see test anxiety LOOK AT JOEY! my heart races my breathing becomes erratic and my mind freezes. First EOC i ever took, i forget how to spell my name!!! still ALL today i will study my eyeballs out! thanks for the prayer.
Joey

Luckily you will have a level 20 W/Mo named JESUS with you! ...who has "omgoodness pwnage power", a no-attribute spell that, um...
Never mind. You'll do fine.

Man, i know where you are bro! Cept that I took the easy way out of school... not quitting, just an easier course. but I know that you have the pwnxor power behind you... praying for you guys

OK! exam one is finished. it was Humanities and it was easy pretty easy, i'm pretty sure i got really good grade. thanks for the prayer all, please keep it up.
Joey

WOOT! TWO DOWN TWO TO GO! today i had my LA exam. i know that God was involved because i didnt fall asleep during the test. tomorrow is PE so please continue the prayer, thanks y'all.
Joey

Awesome!! I got a 95 on my science exam today :D :D :D talk about a lot of studying though that's 17 chapters I had to look through :( but still the ends justify the means :p

good job guys! i have to go through all that good stuff NEXT week. I dont feel to worried about that (tho i am a natually laid back person) i also absorb stuff really really well. But enough of me bragging :p. I will continue praying for you guys. you are doing great and are smart smart people.

(oh btw, praise God because i got a 92% on my BIG Second Semester Report, and i thought i would have gotten a C+ or B-. It was on the Atomic Bomb. Fun stuff. =D WOOT!)

UNO MAS DIA!!!! one more day. although that day includes......*insert Jaws theme here*....GEOMETRY!!!! i think i will do ok just pray that i wont freeze up and that God will me stay focused and remembered everything that i have studied. thanks guys, im through this.
Joey

Two more days for me... blargh. But I got a 96 on my World Geography exam :D :D :D 8 pages but 3-4 of them were maps I had to identify stuff on :D

Back