Had to post a pic of my Mustang, I love this car

OhBob

100_1055.jpg

100_1056.jpg

100_1057.jpg

ain't she purdy, weather is going to be in the 70s this weekend, going to take the wife down to the Tulip Festival

Looks nice except for the um hood piercings? What are those? I am car illiterate.

I do prefer the older muscle cars (1969 Mach 1 Mustang etc.) for looks over the newer cars. Most new cars are far too roundy (yours looks nice though). Of course there is that gas usage thing XD.

Last edited:
Hood pins are an extra sfety feature, at high spends it will insure that the hood doesn;t flop up, plus I love the looks of it. As for gas, I can get 29 mpg on the hwy as log as I don;t put my foot in, but this ain;t no green machine, it something I've waited all my life to own and she is so much fun to drive

Last edited:
Hood pins are an extra sfety feature, at high spends it will insure that the hood doesn;t flop up, plus I love the looks of it. As for gas, I can get 29 mpg on the hwy as log as I don;t put my foot in, but this ain;t no green machine, it something I've waited all my life to own and she is so much fun to drive

I'm sure it gets better mileage than older cars. Like I said earlier I find most new model cars look absolutely hideous but I think yours looks nice :)

What year model is it? Oh noes is that light reflecting off the photo or does it have a scuff in the paint on the driver's side right next to the headlight? Could it be your wife was jealous of "her"!?! (kiddding :p)

Last edited:
You don't buy mustangs because they are good on gas. You buy them because they go:

VVRRROOOOMMAH MAH MAH MAH MAH MAH MAH, VRRRROOOOOM MAH MAH MAH MAH MAH MAH

And the looks you get from everybody around you as you drive that bad boy down the street!!! I am drooling!

Last edited:
GP, you are absolutely correct, nice thing is my son is going to keep the car forever which makes me very happy

It's a manual, right? :D

I work in a Ford Dealership... I'm kind of spoiled (except I don't own any of them).

The trash cans are the same ones we use here! That company must make millions!

Great looking car. I used to have an older Mach 1 and sold it like an idiot. I also had a 69 SS Camaro (396) and sold that when I went into the Marines. Probably the biggest regret of my life!

I would love to be able to get one of the newer Mustangs. I think they look awesome.

My Mom had a 69 (or was it 68) California special Mustang when I was growing up. Awesome car.....she sold it for more than she paid for it after using it for 15 years...she still regrets selling it though. It was red!

i gots a 70 el camino. nothing special like the stangs, but still a classic. right now its "painted" rust metal red :cool:

the plan is to drop a new engine and hopefully a new tranny as well.
ether way its a cool car :-D

Back