Hallelujah

kraniac

After months of searching, I think I have finally found a church that feels right. I've been kind of down about not having a church I could go to regularly, and now I have that weight off me, and it feels really good.

Their website is http://sntlc.com/ if anybody is interested.

Congratulations on finding the right one. I love the one we are going to. It is filled with the Holy Spirit. I think 7 people have been saved since we started going 2 months ago. We recently changed churches too and are just starting to feel more comfortable here. It is so good to be around other Christians who care and want you to advance with your walk with God.

I love the word Hallelujah... it's got such a good ring to it.

I do think it sounds good. I beleive it is pronounced the same in all languages, but I am not sure. I think it is the only word that is. If it is true, it would be pretty fitting.

So wonderful My family and I have returned to our old church after our family vacation and the first verses to start our journey was Luke 14:15-23 The Big dinner and the use of excuses hehehehe my excuse was the rising cost of fuel and the amount of time it took to get there hehehehe its less than thirty minutes Ow a slap> All from a child no less who had no clue.. I am proud for you!!! P.s our oldest boy was just baptized in this church and so was my daughter's best friend! Amazing story and so filled with the presence of our God!

Back