Halo 2

The official date is November 9th (remember the MS head honcho with the tattoo at E3?)

Some stores have to ship late for some reason..

I'm sitting here twitiling my thumbs, waiting for November 9th.  I pre ordered it in mid August.  I think i feel a cold comming on, mom, i'm too sick to go to school november 9th
cool.gif
 I'm a good student, i wont do that but  EVEN my history teacher said he would be sick on november 9th  
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SirThom @ Oct. 24 2004,7:48)]The official date is November 9th (remember the MS head honcho with the tattoo at E3?)

Some stores have to ship late for some reason..
November 11th in England due to shipping.

Most logical conclusion: People have sold XBox games early many times before, so MSFT wants the game to ship so that people won't be playing it early by shops selling it early.

i wonder if microsoft will port it to pc like they did for the original? cuz, well........i don't have an xbox
sad.gif

PHOEY!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (satjome @ Oct. 26 2004,11:06)]i wonder if microsoft will port it to pc like they did for the original? cuz, well........i don't have an xbox  
sad.gif

PHOEY!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/rossmills/obsessive.jpg

yeah, there's nothing outside of america, well except maybe canada and mexico, because THE WORLD IS FLAT! OK, nm, I'll leave now.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dudedude7000 @ Oct. 26 2004,9:57)]yeah, there's nothing outside of america, well except maybe canada and mexico, because THE WORLD IS FLAT! OK, nm, I'll leave now.
hehe, that's pretty good

Halo 2's getting released on November 9th, but I'm probably the only Halo-obsessed guy not preordering or doing something to garuntee their copy. I decided that I'll go to the store, see if they have a copy, and if they do, I'll laugh at those who payed extra. If not, I'll go home, read a book, and try again the next day.

it doesnt cost extra to pre-order, its just putting 10 bucks down to make sure you get your copy. then instead of paying 49.99 you pay 39.99 when you pick it up

Back