HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEK7!!

Elihu

Tribe of Judah Staff Manager
Happy birthday to our fearless leader Tek7!!

Just to give some insight, Tek has been my best friend since 4th grade or so. We've grown up together sharing much of our lives with one another as best friends and if I have anything to say about it, that will continue for the duration of our lives. He is a great man of God who is destined to do greater things in this world. ToJ and CGA have been stepping stones for him, and as you can all see, has been a great blessing to us all. Let's celebrate today with a joyous "hurrah" for Tek7 in celebrating the day that he was brought into this world.

Love you bro...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Have a good one, mistar 23 year old. ^__^)_b

/incorrect guess is incorrect.

Wow. I did not know Tek and you, Elihu, were friends for so long. No wonder you guys make a good Soldier-Medic tandem.

Happy Birthday, Tek.

Keep it real like you always do, a'ight.

I've had this thread bookmarked since last Friday; I wanted to take a few minutes to post a proper reply.

First, thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. I was blessed this year to have two birthday celebrations: One where I live in Missouri and another with family and friends in Oklahoma. I had a wonderful time at both and thank everyone who was involved.

Second, I especially wanted to respond to Elihu's kind words. As he mentioned, we've been friends for 19 years now. God has blessed me richly with a very patient friend.

Though we live in different cities, we still can hang out and play games together online. When I say that the opportunity to play games with others matters more than the game themselves, I speak from personal experience. From StarCraft to Counter-Strike to World of Warcraft to Team Fortress 2 and beyond, games have provided a way for me to spend time with Elihu and other friends. Tribe of Judah is more than an organization I lead; it's a way for me to connect with Christian gamers and stay connected with friends.

Tribe of Judah turned 10 a few days before I turned 29. I'll be turning 30 next year and that's a little scary. I'm behind on the personal goals I set for myself in my late teens and early 20s, but I'm pleased to say I recently submitted a short story to three literary journals for review. The submission was an important first step in a long journey toward getting published and, God willing, writing for a paycheck.

Thanks again to everyone who wished me a happy birthday and to those who participated in both of my birthday parties. :)

Back