Happy Birthday!!!!!

Priceless3110

I won't be here to start a thread for you on your birthday, Gen. So I started one a few days early.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOURMET BUTTERFLY!

I hope you have a wonderfully blessed birthday. PW and I will be thinking of you on your day. :)

*clears throat* I, The Great Eskimo Pie, Do declare that all GFC members shall have his or her birthday celebrated for a week prior and a week after his or her actual date of birth. Let the festivities begin!

hehe. Happy Birthday.

Thank you all so much

*clears throat* I, The Great Eskimo Pie, Do declare that all GFC members shall have his or her birthday celebrated for a week prior and a week after his or her actual date of birth. Let the festivities begin!

Actually, in all honesty, we usually celebrate for 2 or 3 weeks. It has always been so in my family.

Gen

Samere here. For some reason, everytime someones Bday rolls around, something major happens and it ends up not being celebrated on the actual day... So I think my decree stands!

Happy early birthday.

The only person in my family that the 3 week birthday is acceptable for, is my wife...I get 1 day, if I'm lucky :D

Cory

Thank you everyone

In accordance with the decree from our leader, I did start the celebration last night. My mom took us to a casual concert to hear the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra. It was an incredible night. She even made arrangements for fireworks for my b-day (just kidding, sort of....The BSO played movie themes and then played the theme to Star Wars with fireworks being shot into the night sky)

My hubby has been spoiling me today.....can't wait to see what happens over the next three weeks.

Gen

happy birthday....i really hope im not late on the whole thing.....

(what happens when the three week period of celebration overlaps with someone elses?)

((do we just have more fun?))

failedshot said:
(what happens when the three week period of celebration overlaps with someone elses?)

((do we just have more fun?))

But of course. If the 3 weeks overlaps... Well that just means we have more reason to celebrate!!!

Since I am still in the three week window :D I figured I would add to this post. I am not sure if anyone else does this, but it a regular thing for me. Around my birthday, I usually am introspective. It is a great time to see what has happened (on a personal level) and where I want things to be next year at this time. I have some ongoing prayer requests which some of you know about. My goal is for them to be praise reports over the next year. There are things I have been putting off for long enough. It is time to change them. This will begin tomorrow morning. More details will be provided through out the year (no doubt). Since I am a princess, there are some obligations I must address. I cannot put them off any longer.

Thank you all for your warm wishes. And be on the look out for praise reports to start coming

Gen

Back