Hard Questions to anwser

LionOfJudah

Member, Dreamcast Fishing Guru
What are some the hardest questions you can think of for a Christian to anwser.

I doubt i will be anwsering them =^P but we have a stump the teacher day coming up in Personal Evanglism, so i want to throw some really hard questions out there, also we are putting students on the spot.

Where does God get His music ideas?

Seriously, if playing harps up in heaven is all the rage, He must have good music connections. Does He download?
wink.gif

Something that has a beginning has a creator, God has no beginning.  God exists in the Eternity past, in the now and in Eternity future.  God has no beginnig (no creator) and no ending.

--

hmm, can't think of too many challanging question. How about posing something DV asked... He keeps asking for references in the bible for something or another...Heaven, hell, whatever ?

Fine, why would God make hell a place of such horrible torture for all eternity?

THIS IS FOR LOJ!!!
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Fine, why would God make hell a place of such horrible torture for all eternity?

More implicitly, why would an omniscient, omnibenevolent God create a Hell knowing full well a majority of His creation would call it home before Hell or His creation were willed into existence?

wow and here i thought we had issues, it seems like all the people at Infidels are even more divided, the one thing they seem to have in common is a disdain for christianity, other than that any religion seemed to me to be fine

After reading the link you posted DV

II is an acquired taste, to say the least.

They are a varied bunch. There are many who are ex-christians and the most outspoken Christians aren't the sharpest pencil in the bunch, hence the extreme criticism.

There is plenty of good info, you just have to do some sifting
smile.gif

I like to equate it to Christianity.com's forums. You have to sift through the Rapture Ready crowd to get to the intelligent posts.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MaxX @ Oct. 28 2004,4:31)]Fine, why would God make hell a place of such horrible torture for all eternity?

THIS IS FOR LOJ!!!
tounge.gif
Actually, LoJ mentioned he will likely not be answering it in his post. He is looking for questions for stump the teacher day.

Back