have you been asking yourself?

failedshot

wheres failedshot?wellid like to say ive been on vacationbut in reality i have only been on vacation for a week....
during which time my cousin used my steam (stupid me for not disabaling(and yes i know that is spelled horribly wrong) auto login) account id and of course he happened to find a site called cs hacks....and of course he downloaded a hack

this presents two problems

1. he played on a vac server and got me banned (tears) but i shall get a new account... once i get a new computer or get the current one fixed

2. the hack he downloaded contained a nasty trojan that infected my computer with reeeealllllyyyyy bad stuff and therefore the computer fix
i hadnt noticed that something was wrong with the computer till i tried to use internet explorer and my computer shut down....(i usually use mozzila)

anyways i hope to rejoin the friendly battles on the cs server soon
i shall keep you posted on such matters

love always

failed. h. shot......o yes the h stands for head lol :p

seems to be that i can buy a new steam account within a week

my computer is semi fixed im still getting random adds asking for hmmm certain illicit things that id prefer werent ther

i am probably going to give up on trying to kill the virus

so i will use a larger hdd that my cousin bought for me :D

hopefuly my new "computer"

will be nicer to me :eek:

I have the solution to all of your virus problems

back up your data if possible
format c: <enter>
write zero's to the drive
put in Windows CDRom
Install Windows (ahhhh, nice clean install)
Run Windows update
Reboot a couple of gazillion times
Install new copy of Steam
Run all steam updates
Reboot a couple of gazillion times

Log on to CS 1.6 server for GFC

Gen

Obligatory Disclaimer: This post was made after dealing with a 12 hour day loaded with IT opportunities, take with a grain of salt (or maybe something larger :D ) and check with HCS before initiating first step....or use at your own risk heehehehehehehe :D

i have found the problem!!!!!

seems to be a joke trojan hidden in my mozzila!!!!

annnnnd well i fixed it with my superb skillz!!!

so by the end of the week failed will be back and running on a clean slate/motherboard :)

anywho thnx gen fer the help tho i didnt need to do anything so drastic a nice pocket killbox worked fantabulously

nite all

Awesome!! Glad to hear you got yourself fixed!

I have to buy a new steam id as well I think... For some reason mine no longer works at all. It would seem I got hacked or something... When I try to login I always get a failed login screen and when I use the reset password command... Well I never recieve an email.... So Pie over here will be buying the CSS/CS account really soon so I can use my frozen hacks on ya'l!

Back