He has Risen Indeed!

jokitaylor

Banned
With all the other things out there I hope that we are all taking some time to reflect on the precious death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

He bore insults, hardship, and was murdered, though He did nothing wrong.

He bore the physical agony of the cruel cross.

He bore the spiritual agony of the weight of of sin and the wrath of God the Father for the punishment that should have been ours.

He willingly and lovingly laid down His life for sinners.

It was us that should have bore the insults, the agony of physical death, and the cross.

It is us who should be eternally separated from God in the Lake of Fire.

Yet to those who repent of their sins and believe that Jesus died and rose again comes the hope of eternal life.

Not because of anything that we have done, but because of Jesus Christ's death.

His resurrection signaled the end of the sting of death for the believer, and the relationship between God and man reconciled.

He has risen indeed!

How precious are these days, may they fill you with joy, worship, and a renewed commitment to Christ.

Amen brother!

I do not know everyone's spiritual state in the guild, but I would encourage everyone to get out to your regular or local church this weekend to remember the sacrifice of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! That's what I'll be doing!

amen guys. thank you for the words.. Yes it is a wonderful Holiday to know that we serve a RISEN KING. Thank you lord for all that you have sacrificed for us. I too, will be at church celebrating ressurecton day. God bless you all.

Back