He was Jesus to me...

thinkerseven

Hey All,
Tonight I talked with a man of God who really touched my hardened heart. He is part of this guild and that is all I am going to say about him specifically. We talked for a very long time today on and off through out the day. He is so full of wisdom but the most important thing is that he was persistant when I was stubborn. Most people, when I get like this, abbandon me and walk away or just don't know what to do. He dove in with me and we went deep into my psyche of spiritual activity. We looked at what was happening and what God might be doing. We argued and I lashed out a bit when I didn't agree. Still he stuck with me and backed of to gather for another time when I would be more receptive. My heart had been hardened by the last month's events and hurts. I was to the point of wishing I could serve the enemy instead of the Creator. We looked at why this was and what was my motivation. He offered me friendship and virutal hospitality when I needed it. He did all he could do to be my friend and show me he cared over this invisible medium. I cannot begin to approach with words what this has meant to me or explain all that happened. Most of it will stay between the two of us, not because it is secret, but because it was sacred and God touched. He claimed none of it was his doing and that it was God motivating him to speak. He was so humble, so loving, so caring. It had been so long since I had seen this from anyone on this level. He was Jesus to me tonight. My heart has begun to soften. You know who you are. Thank you.
Jason

Psalm 118:5 says "In my anguish I cried to the Lord, and he answered by setting me free". God will help you.

Psalm 118:6 says "The Lord is with me; i will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" God will protect you.

Psalm 118:7 says "The Lord is with me; he is my helper. I will look in triumph on my enemies." God will help you win.

Psalm 118:18 says "The Lord has chastened me severely, but he has not has not given me over to death". God will will not give up on you.

Psalm 118:28 says "You are my God, and I will give you thanks; you are my God, and I will exalt you". God deserves praise.

Psalm 118:29 says "Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever". God will always love you.
These are just some verses i thought of while sitting around. remember these when you feel alone or helpless or abandoned. Remember when you hear the birds singing to thank God, when you feel a cool breeze cross your face to thank God and remember when you win a battle, to thank God. he will be with you, and he cares about you.
Joey

Last edited:
Back