Heading out for the CT Scan

There is enough of this sorta thing going around these days. I pray that the Lord covers you and keeps you strong during these trials, Mordos. Please keep your eyes on him.

God Bless,

any news yet?

It went well, it was an untrasound biospy so there was no need to stay in the hospital... my neck is a bit sore but all in all in good shape.
Hope to know something Thursday... I'll update you all when I am updated.

Didn't realize I didn't update you all!

It is not cancer! GREAT NEWS!

but it is a tumor and one that will continue to grow and with it so close to my jugular they would like to remove it, so I will have to go under the knife.

So awesome! Will continue to pray for you and the fam.

Also, i'll do the operation myself for 50% of whatever the hospital is going to charge. i think it is a real "win win" situation. I don't have a ton of experience, but between youtube and wikipedia it should be a cakewalk. Wall said he would help, he's been told he has a calm bedside manor.

good to hear man! Itd be better to be over the knife, but at least it isnt cancer.

I guess growing up by the nuclear power plant had some downsides huh?

Ok, I have to have it removed and the most mahor thing they are worried about is loosing all nerves in the right side of my face.

They've done huge steps in nerve sparing techniques. I'd find a surgeon who has done lots of head and neck surgeries and stick with that. Good luck dos

The best surgeon will always lay out the risks for any surgery. There are some important nerves in that area, but with due caution, all should go well. NO matter the surgeon - trust God to guide their hands. Been there and prayed that prayer many times only to see God answer and good things happen where it was not looking good. God is faithful!

In one week Oct 21 I have my blood work and get my soap (guess my soap is not good enough).
Then the 26th I go into for the removal.

Back